The Päck (( PVP/RP/PVE guild ))

Emerald Dream
Prev 1 15 16 17 24 Next
You guys are a real class act. Reporting all of you :)
Thank you for your assistance Mechine. Its great to be getting assistance from the horde side as well. Much appreciated.
The Orc approaches Nymaway with his chest out in a very masculine demeanor. Shockblast looks into the Worgen Druid's eyes then with great speed licks the left side of her face.

HAHAHA!

Shockblast runs as fast as the wind back to his clinic.
Allei watches from the backround as the Horde continue to make the funnies and shakes her head.

"Well.... Then that's different..."
(( Great, now I have AIDS. Thanks guys))
02/17/2013 11:13 AMPosted by Senleonlol
(( Great, now I have AIDS. Thanks guys))

GOOD!
06/20/2012 03:15 PMPosted by Nymaway
looks behind her seeing a massive group of horde wearing black and white tabards chasing after her.

Warsong Battalion?
The Orc approaches Nymaway with his chest out in a very masculine demeanor. Shockblast looks into the Worgen Druid's eyes then with great speed licks the left side of her face.

HAHAHA!

Shockblast runs as fast as the wind back to his clinic.

*The fur on the left side of Nymaway's face sticks up looking funny.* " Hey I just brushed that!!"

*she chases after the orc. *
YOU WILL NEVER CATCH ME!!!!!!
*Whispers a few words, then watches giant roots break up through the ground, and wrap themselves around Shockblast's legs. *

" Now time for revenge!"
*Whispers a few words, then watches giant roots break up through the ground, and wrap themselves around Shockblast's legs. *

" Now time for revenge!"

Shockblast immediately drops a Windwalk totem, freeing himself from the roots

TAKE THE WHEELS, ELEMENTS!

And the chase continues
*Nymaway growls under her breath then starts running after Shockblast, she picks up in speed then yells out a few words calling for Ursol's Vortex, throwing her paws forward she conjures a vortex of wind a few feet in front of the orc. Shockblast runs through it then is quickly snatched back to the druidess. A grin forms across her muzzle.*

" Now as I was saying, time for revenge."
*Nymaway growls under her breath then starts running after Shockblast, she picks up in speed then yells out a few words calling for Ursol's Vortex, throwing her paws forward she conjures a vortex of wind a few feet in front of the orc. Shockblast runs through it then is quickly snatched back to the druidess. A grin forms across her muzzle.*

" Now as I was saying, time for revenge."

Shockblast takes on his ghost wolf form and looks at Nymaway with those "puppy eyes"
02/17/2013 01:17 PMPosted by Strucks
looks behind her seeing a massive group of horde wearing black and white tabards chasing after her.

Warsong Battalion?

Yes

The whole thread was made after my druid, Himanshu, and WSB lol....
02/18/2013 04:52 PMPosted by Bronkk

Warsong Battalion?

Yes

The whole thread was made after my druid, Himanshu, and WSB lol....

What Bronkk fails to mention is that WSB trolled my recruitment thread to the point it got completely deleted. All of our first stories were completely deleted due to that.