<WMBR> - 25man - 8/8H - Recruiting

Area 52
Post Limit:
<We Might Be Raiders> has decided to go to 25man raiding. We transferred here as a 10man guild and have grown over the weeks. We would like to get more people involved and look forward to branching out and playing with more quality raiders.

Currently, we are 8/8 Heroic and excited about moving into MoP.

Raid Times: Wednesday/Monday - 10PM EST to 1AM EST.

We are able to clear 8/8 Heroic in a single night and have picked up some of the old raids to finish off guild achievements.

Currently Recruiting:
Death Knight - Frost
Rogue - Assassination / Combat
Druid - Balance
Shaman - Restoration / Elemental
Paladin - Holy / Ret or Ret / Holy

***Anyone willing to level and play a monk ***

or any Exceptional Ranged DPS

If you don't see your class/spec combination, we will gladly look over quality applicants. So don't hesitate to apply!

Please apply @ http://we-might-be-raiders.wowstead.com
Few extras I might have missed..........

- Ventrillo REQUIRED
- We have strict attendance policies only raiding 2 nights a week. An AFK communication is required if you're going to be out.
- Don't be a jerk.
Removed. We are well into 25mans now.
06/26/2012 08:43 AMPosted by Moboborson
Also, looking for Orange Sticks.

Are you hating on those with white sticks?
So far so good. Only a few remaining spots left. Would love to see some lock and healy priest action.
Submitted an application on your website.
Got it and responded!
I decided I'd give a shot in apply. You sound like a wicked guild and I've been searching for decent raiding.
Thought'd I'd share the letter sent out to current members to give potential recruits a look behind the curtain.
I know a good hunter!
You have a spot if you want it. Priest or Hunter. Doesn't matter.
Still need about 2 more people.
Updated. Our first week we were easily able to kill 6/8 Heroic. Got Spine to 3% on last Plate. Should be able to easily clear with 30% nerf.
bump
Just looking for a sick Lock now.
Updated: 8/8 Heroic
bump
Updated our wish list. Look for some strong DPS.
^
You guys raid at a perfect time for me and I happen to be looking for a new guild. I have a thread on the main page but I'm 403 Prot/400 RET and I also have a 400 Mage. I always show up on time and ready to raid.

I should also mention I have a 397 lock on another server that I would be willing to transfer over if it was the right fit.

Let me know if you have any interest at all.

Thanks!