Cant turn in raidfinder badges

Customer Support
This is the second time I've tried to turn in a raidfinder badge and it says "you don't have the required item for that purchase", which I do. I got the pants with no problem, then a week or two later I tried to get the gloves and got the error. I opened a ticket and the GM said he was able to turn them in on my account without a problem, so it might be something blocking the trade. When it happened this time I tried disableing all my addons, disabled my antivirus and even tried it on a different computer with no luck. I really don't want to wait 2 or 3 days to get a response on my ticket and get the gear, so does anyone have any ideas what would block trading raid finder gear, but not cause any problems with anyhting else in the game?
Are you certain that you're picking the raid finder gear? There are 3 versions of each item on the vendor and you have to make sure you're trying to buy the raid finder version
06/26/2012 12:33 PMPosted by Rrall
I really don't want to wait 2 or 3 days to get a response on my ticket and get the gear, so does anyone have any ideas what would block trading raid finder gear, but not cause any problems with anyhting else in the game?

Sounds to me like you or your friend's computer has an addon that's blocking the trade-in.

You should try a complete UI reset, not just disabling the add-ons.
06/26/2012 12:35 PMPosted by Bavra
Are you certain that you're picking the raid finder gear? There are 3 versions of each item on the vendor and you have to make sure you're trying to buy the raid finder version

That was it, thanks. I was checking the badge names, but they are all the same for the different gear levels. I didn't notice the heroic, raid finder, etc on them. they really should name the badges differently for the different gear levels.
06/26/2012 12:51 PMPosted by Rrall

That was it, thanks. I was checking the badge names, but they are all the same for the different gear levels. I didn't notice the heroic, raid finder, etc on them. they really should name the badges differently for the different gear levels.
Why? It is the same gear, just different levels of that gear.