Avoid <Swag> Pugs

Burning Legion
Healforpeel ran a BH25 pug, without stating loot rules. Healforpeel then Master looted any gear that one of the <Swag> raid members could use, and gave it to them without giving others outside their guild a chance to roll for them.

I don't know if the rest of their guild is like this, but it puts a bad taste in my mouth when kids like these are ruining an experience for everyone else. So to avoid wasting a BH lockout, I'd avoid any <Swag> ran pugs.
L2 ask 4 loot rules bro.
I hate that healforpeel kid... He always ninja's when I raid with him.. jeez! UP so the world can see it!
I'll be sure to PROMOTE Healforpeel for this courageous act.
HI MANNY MANNY HI I SEE YOU TWICE
BH is srs biznes
Hey, hey, Hey! QURLLLLL what-i-do!
Hai Guise
Oh hey Havoc :3 You looking sexy up in dem jeans.
Healforpeel ran a BH25 pug, without stating loot rules. Healforpeel then Master looted any gear that one of the <Swag> raid members could use, and gave it to them without giving others outside their guild a chance to roll for them.

I don't know if the rest of their guild is like this, but it puts a bad taste in my mouth when kids like these are ruining an experience for everyone else. So to avoid wasting a BH lockout, I'd avoid any <Swag> ran pugs

Ty for letting us know, we'll be sure to gkick him and make sure he doesnt do this on alli. side.
Ty again Skeezo!
I have reported this Forum, because it is Misleading and it degrades me, my public image and my personal image.

I'm going to go on and file a charge against you with my local Popo so that cyberbulling could stop. You hurt me Skeezo. You really do :\

I have been kicked from How do Magnets Work on my Alliance guild, I love that Roleplaying guild very dearly, and for me to be kicked by false accusations, well, that hurts me very much.
Thou hast done great harm to our great name, and in such you have been shunned. I hope your lesson has been learned well, my old friend. Until your reputation has increased you shall henceforth be shunned and if at all possible banished from our realm!
06/23/2012 12:28 PMPosted by Healforpeel
I have been kicked from How do Magnets Work on my Alliance guild, I love that Roleplaying guild very dearly

You see MOONGUARD would be a perfect fit. This made me laugh irl.