Hello

Baelgun
Have not made a post on these forums in forever. Thought I would say hai Baelgun.

Sam
Go away, we don't want any!
06/24/2012 08:56 AMPosted by Foofy
Go away, we don't want any!

but but but, we needs more forum spammmers plox!... i need some kind of entertainment at work :(
Oh nice to meet you Samiam, would you like some green eggs and ham?
06/25/2012 08:25 AMPosted by Worldboss
Oh nice to meet you Samiam, would you like some green eggs and ham?

Theres no way he has heard that joke before... NO WAY!! :P
It was the joke of the night Tuesday. Only it ended up with tentacle !@#$
Hi SamIam ....

(pssstttt Foofy, I noticed he's from the same guild as you, can he be trusted with your most intimate secrets?)
Sam beats up kids who steal M&M's from his store. I would trust him with my life.

Unless hes driving. Hes a terrible driver! D:
Sam beats up kids who steal M&M's from his store. I would trust him with my life.

Unless hes driving. Hes a terrible driver! D:

Every store owner should take the kids who steal out to the wood shed. It worked wonders 100 years ago. Look at all the worlds problems today.

Now that you mention it, it seems that the current crime rate is directly proportional to the lack of wood sheds in the USA. Fewer wood sheds, higher crime.

I would assume that he's not such a good driver because of that bulls eye target you put on the trunk of his car with the billboard that states something about free money if a certain amount of damage is done to the target ...

Ok, he sounds legit.

Should I show him the super secret hand shake that nobody knows about?
I think I call him a bad driver because during blizzcon, he stuffed my !@# in the back of his Yukon. Spun around turns like Nascar and slammed breaks at red lights. He also has been known to get out of his car and yell at people behind him at red lights o_o
Waaaiiiiiitttt a second here .... That sounds like my brother ....

But ... hmmmmm ....

Last I checked he was playing Civilization and some HaloCrack thing ....

I wonder ...