A:RP-PVP <The Sha'nash> - A'dal's chosen!

Moon Guard
Prev 1 2 3 22 Next
Love bump
Vashj'ir was very cold. It always was, especially this time of year.

Lodaar pulled a starfish that had inexplicably taken up residence on the interior of his shield. It was a bright yellow color, a rarity at this depth. He was currently communing with the spirits of the water, clearly seen and heard in the ruins of Vashj'ir. It swirled and danced about on the ocean currents that they conjured, speaking casually with the shaman, as the group of them were familiar with the Draenei.

Occasionally he would steal glances up at the surface of the water. The sunlight- or was it moonlight? Night and day passed by differently in the deep sea- and for a time his thoughts lingered on the Sha'nash.

The organization had been kind to him, and treated him like an equal, even with his choice of professions. They were like a second family to him, though at times they were distant, at best.

But there were other times, when their militaristic tendencies took precedence, that he was much less comfortable. A few bubbles escaped his lips as he turned back to the sandy floor and the water spirits congregating around him. His loyalty was two-fold: to the Earthen Ring and the Sha'nash.

Now, though, at this point in Azeroth's history, he was becoming uncomfortable by even accompanying them anywhere that there was a conflict to be fought. The Orcs were his comrades, not his enemies, and he never participated in the actual combat itself, but he knew what would come on the battlefield, and all wrought by the Sha'nash.

The thought tugged at his mind, as well as the knowledge that the Earthen Ring had requested that its shaman remain out of Ashenvale and the Barrens. When they took action and communicated directly with its members, there was surely a storm forming on the horizon.

And he wasn't sure where his loyalties would truly lie.

At the time, surely, they were in Fort Triumph in the Southern Barrens. He had traveled with them once, but refrained from doing so again when the Ring asked for his time and service in-

The light tap of a tendril of water on his cheek and his attention was brought back to an elemental that demanded his attention, to continue their conversation. He sighed, a storm of bubbles rising past his face and to the surface. There would be time for that later.

For now, he continued his discussion, a tiny red speck on the bottom of an endless sea.

((Anz's post filled me with the slimy, sticky, boiling sensation of inspiration.))
This thread was getting dangerously close to page two. I just had to bump it.
06/25/2012 08:54 PMPosted by Lodaar
((Anz's post filled me with the slimy, sticky, boiling sensation of inspiration.))

Look at that Lobster, under the Sea.

And I'm good at that, in my own ways.
06/26/2012 02:47 AMPosted by Ánzhela

Look at that Lobster, under the Sea.

And I'm good at that, in my own ways.

It's no coincidence.
To the top.
Lodaar... What are you shirtless?
Your cities flame is delicious.

YES I CAN EAT FIRE SHUTUP
I tasted your's and It was that of Orcish souls. Which feed me better then most.
*Hugs Guild*
Page 2 is no good. This thread belongs at the top!

/waggle it right back up there.
I was shirtless because of sexy-times yesterday.
You people make me want to level a draenei. Stop it.
06/27/2012 11:11 AMPosted by Arlifrex

Come to the Light side.

I have mana cakes.
06/27/2012 02:58 PMPosted by Glyllena
Come to the Light side.

Not all of us are Lighties.
06/27/2012 02:58 PMPosted by Glyllena

Come to the Light side.

I have mana cakes.

You guys make me want to level a draenei paladin too. Stop it. I can't handle the disappointment that is Draenei lore.

06/27/2012 04:33 PMPosted by Ánzhela
Come to the Light side.

Not all of us are Lighties.

So some of you are - yeaaaaah....non-light people?
06/27/2012 04:42 PMPosted by Arlifrex
So some of you are - yeaaaaah....non-light people?

I am in fact a Shadow Priest both ICly as well as OOCly. So yes, not a Lightie. Anz very much looks to the Shadows for answers, but she still looks to A'dal for answers just like the rest of her people.
*claws into thread* Hokay.. hokay-- No, NOOOOOOO!! DON'T TAKE ME---

*gets dragged back into Real Life because she's too busy*
Bump. Cus someone has to care about the space goat-octopus people.