7 Questions

Aerie Peak
1) What is the Horde/Alliance ratio like? Please answer with Total amounts of population per faction wherever is possible.
2) How is the PvP here? Do you see oftenly pvpers doing premades in trade chat? Do you know friends that belong to PVP active guilds?
3) How does this Realm stand in terms of raiding? Please list guilds that clear content at high speed, and end up selling heroic final bosses mounts / items, if possible. Is it possible to pug Heroic Lich King without failing on any given Tuesday afternoon?
4) How is the Realm economy? Price on Vial of sands, Elementium ore, Inferno rubies, Queen’s garnets can be a good reference, include other prices you consider relevant.
5) How is the roleplay here? I’m not a roleplayer but is always good to know if a realm is for roleplay or not.
6) How is the community? Do you have people playing since vanilla still here? Guilds that have maintained their raiding progression in the top 10 in the realm for 8 years now (I think this question might need grammar check, excuse me if that’s the case)? People in general are open to discussion in an intelligent manner?
7.) What does the server need most? Creative answers are always welcome here.
Thanks for answering to my 7 questions.
In short, you shouldn't come here.
07/03/2012 05:32 AMPosted by Ziz
In short, you shouldn't come here.

LOL well that good to know ;)
I'll be as none opinionated as possible with this post and pull off the fact that I've been playing on other servers for the past couple months so I'm not up to date with what's exactly going on around here.

1) Last Blizzard census (held just before catra launch) had is at 8 alliance to every 1 horde total population of active players (those who have logged in prior to 7 days time before the census was held) had us at roughly 7k, these were pre cata numbers and more than likely have gone down since this is towards the end of cata.

2) Well our one and only real pvp guild that I know of (Legacy) doesn't seem to be spamming recruitment in trade anymore so pvp is pretty much done here.

3) Look at this server and it's always been in the exact middle of raid progress (this excludes Uprising btw fellow people from AP), we have some pretty decent guilds here but if your looking for hard core they went to cho'gall to fall apart.

4) AP compared to most realms actually hasd a pretty decent economy for cata items, lighted it's nothing compared to Illidan and other such realms that have the hard core raiding guilds that supply them with plenty of enchanting mats and gems.

5) The only RP guild on AP is a Scarlet Crusade guild that requires you wear uniform.

6) Like most servers we have a fairly negetive community (even more so since Uprising left, though we're better off without them) we have a few people still playing since vanilla, but our vanilla era guilds either died or left us (/misses Avalon) Though we do have plenty of BC era guilds and players that are still around

7.) We need healers and people that are willing to raid. (That's really all we need)
PVP WILL RETURN! *Soon*
1) Alliance greatly outnumbers horde but the server is still fairly quiet even at prime time.
2) Very few good 2k+ PvPers
3) Raiding is nearly dead over here for anything progression focused. Multiple guilds have died out from DS and more are dying out right now.
4) Decent? Horde side is horrible.
5) Whisper Marleficent if you want the sexy times stuff.
6) Full of trols, idiots and more.
7.) What does AP need most? To be merged with another low to medium pop server that's more horde heavy.
Alone, aka, Miami Heat
07/03/2012 11:04 PMPosted by Sacrêd
Alone, aka, Miami Heat

The two names don't fit to well together. maybe if you add a syllable
1) Alliance greatly outnumbers horde but the server is still fairly quiet even at prime time.
2) Very few good 2k+ PvPers
3) Raiding is nearly dead over here for anything progression focused. Multiple guilds have died out from DS and more are dying out right now.
4) Decent? Horde side is horrible.
5) Whisper Marleficent if you want the sexy times stuff.
6) Full of trols, idiots and more.
7.) What does AP need most? To be merged with another low to medium pop server that's more horde heavy.

wtf is this?!

wtf is this?!

WTF IS WHAT? GET BACK IN THE DAMN KITCHEN MARLE.

=D
DAFUQ IS THIS ALL ABOOT
Are you staying alliance for the xpac Kmage?
07/07/2012 09:21 AMPosted by Bignugget
Are you staying alliance for the xpac Kmage?

Probably sir. Just not alot of people horde side, they really need to give horde free server xfers
I'm hoping to see the human racial changed a bit to encourage some influx to the horde. Either way, good luck.

7.) We need healers and people that are willing to raid. (That's really all we need)

I used to enjoy healing. I got out of it for a while, after Cata made it so much harder. I was above average in talent, but Cata made me feel like I sucked. I would enjoy coming back to heal again tho. :)
07/15/2012 12:10 AMPosted by Shakkra
I used to enjoy healing. I got out of it for a while, after Cata made it so much harder. I was above average in talent, but Cata made me feel like I sucked. I would enjoy coming back to heal again tho. :)

cata made any healer feel like they sucked, then they got used to it