How do you get to sholazar basin.

New Player Help and Guides
Post Limit:
I need to go where and I just don't know where to go to do this.
Keep in mind I have only been playing this game for about 2 weeks or more, I don't know the names of places to get where I would need to go do this.
The Armory shows you as level 68, and Sholazar Basin is a level 76 zone so you can't quest there or kill anything. Just a fair warning.

To get there, take the boat from Stormwind to Borean Tundra (the northernmost boat at the harbor). From the Keep in Borean Tundra you have to follow the map and run on the road north/northeast.
06/27/2012 11:49 PMPosted by Icedragon
Sholazar Basin is a level 76 zone so you can't quest there or kill anything.

Not entirely true...

You can honor/desecrate bonfires at any level.
06/27/2012 11:55 PMPosted by Nobully
Sholazar Basin is a level 76 zone so you can't quest there or kill anything.

Not entirely true...

Totally didn't think of that. I tend to space out on holidays since Ice got her title ages ago :P
9/27/09 for me :P

..and I have a mind like a sieve. :|

Only reason I know it's the holiday, is because Ahune STILL refuses to give me a pet. :~(
Another option of going to sholazzar would be to fly though the waygate in Un'goro but it requires Flightmaster's License.

I also think it would be hard to for a 66 to get to scholazzar basin without cold weather flying (level 68) or a 2-person flying mount and a buddy.
Not entirely true...

Can mine and gather there also. I started mining there at 70. Best ever place for Saronite.
Not entirely true...

Can mine and gather there also. I started mining there at 70. Best ever place for Saronite.
Try wintergrasp some time, but it is better when you can mine the rich veins and titanium.
06/28/2012 12:11 AMPosted by Nobully
Only reason I know it's the holiday, is because Ahune STILL refuses to give me a pet. :~(

THIS!
06/28/2012 03:46 AMPosted by Jåy
Another option of going to sholazzar would be to fly though the waygate in Un'goro but it requires Flightmaster's License.

The Waygate isn't open until you complete some of the quests in Sholazar. Specifically, the ones for the Avatar of Freya, which don't open up until level 77 (if memory serves).