Aelannor

Earthen Ring
07/03/2012 01:25 PMPosted by Jeln
Light help us

Also, how does a warrior say this? Go get your own magical substance/god/dietything.

e: also double post, be mad.

Oh I see you're one of THOSE paladins! "Ohh look at me, I use the Light so only I can talk about it!" Holy Roller INDEED!
07/03/2012 08:04 PMPosted by Leahnidas
Oh I see you're one of THOSE paladins! "Ohh look at me, I use the Light so only I can talk about it!" Holy Roller INDEED!

...well yes. It is mine, leave it be.
Blizzard should enshrine Aelannor as a boss in a dungeon someplace. "Her" abilities could include Stupid Comment (AOE stun), Insult (damages a random target), Bad Gaming Advice (debuff)...I'm sure y'all can think of others. ;)
Wouldn't Gladiator be a requirement to "kill" Ael though?
07/03/2012 03:21 PMPosted by Jeln
bone to pick with him.

This whole thread "Aelannor" has been a woman. Suddenly, they also have a Richard. Someone is not getting what they paid for.

This only means that one side of this discussion is very good at what it does. And it's not the Ael haters.
07/02/2012 02:27 PMPosted by Priced
I recognize a few things in this thread. First of, it's an Ael thread, so that is something any long time ER forum poster will recognize. I recognize Leahnidas and Honor Guard, I recognize Jorundr and I recognize Adoneiras, for all the others, welcom to ER forums and Earthen Ring! :)

Couldn't have said it better myself. New kid is new.
Venture back to Earthen Ring forums to see what's up.

Finds Ael thread.

Things never change, do they? xD

-Claidi

Finds Ael thread.

-Claidi

I was about to post the same thing. Ael is practically more of an institution than the forums themselves, if anything he should be allowed to throw canes at people by now.
Ael has provided me with countless hours of entertainment! You go girl!
aelannor, jj is back
08/03/2012 12:33 PMPosted by Mokkthrak
aelannor, jj is back

Back from where? I never left!

Finds Ael thread.

~ Raye
JJ always ballin
Hi Ael!

If you find Ael hard to handle just use more booze. Careful or I will make Fauntasy come back.
This thread brings me back to the old days.

/sigh
so i hear ael is a pretty cool guy. he makes forum comments and doesn't afraid of anything.

hi ael sup
AEL IS THE ONLY WOMAN THAT IS MAN ENOUGH FOR GARHASP.

OUR LOVE IS ETERNAL.
I would take Ael any day over that scrub Packhunter.
I'd go lesbian for Aelannor. <3