Notice: Saskrotch <Offensive>

Proudmoore
Firstly, I know the LFR system is not perfect and this is commonplace, but sometimes there is an element of rudeness that can't be explained away by an imperfect loot system and should have a little spot light shone on it.

What happened: I enter LFR with a buddy of mine who is trying to gear up. He's new and I'm trying to teach him how raiding works. At the 4th boss a shoulder set item token drops and another priest wins. Seeing that he already has 397 I ask if he actually needs to which he replies he intends to shard the item. I offer him a shard at this point in exchange for the item so he will break even on the item he rolled need for, but did not actually need.

Then comes the rudeness: Saskrotch demanded the shard plus an additional 2,000 gold for the priest token he did not need and for which I had already offered a shard. He then starts counting down from 30.

Now I know that the loot rules of the game allow for this, but it's generally understood that this kind of behavior is rude. I know on the server I come from players and guilds, I believe this player is a leader in his guild, who act like this develop reputations for it.

~Speedy
Yes unfortunately you can't escape the rude ones. What I'd recommend is talk to the guild leader of that guild. That's about all you can do. In good guilds they will do something about it, but there is never a guarantee.
Looks like this one...
/sunglasses
Was an Offensive member.

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah.
Looks like this one...
/sunglasses
Lived up to his guild name.

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah.

2/10.
Looks like this one...
/sunglasses
Lived up to his guild name.