Advice on masterfrost?

Death Knight
Currently I am hastefrost and I'm finding I'm doing pretty decent with it, but I heard masterfrost does even better but I can't find a good guide anywhere. Googling yields limited info and none of my guildies play a frost DK.

Anyone have info or a link to a guide? Is the rotation any different from hastefrost? Do I reforge to complete mastery? ect....

EDIT: also, does it really do better than haste frost? I'm only considering switching if it has at least a 5k dps increase
There was a you tube video showing it when I looked at it a while back if I remmeber correctly
Don't bother with it. No offense intended, but f you have to ask how it works then you probably aren't experienced/knowledgeable enough to make it perform better than a standard priority system.
07/02/2012 06:19 AMPosted by Bulveye
Don't bother with it. No offense intended, but f you have to ask how it works then you probably aren't experienced/knowledgeable enough to make it perform better than a standard priority system.

That makes no sense, how does one become more educated on the topic without asking questions or at least trying out the play style? Way to encourage the DK community into new (In this case Different) and innovative play styles.

That makes no sense, how does one become more educated on the topic without asking questions or at least trying out the play style? Way to encourage the DK community into new (In this case Different) and innovative play styles.

Invariably, people asking about masterfrost think it is some amazing new playstyle which will surely bump up their DPS considerably (it won't). These same people, almost without exception, are not performing the standard priority system flawlessly. So, why would I encourage someone to take up a less forgiving playstyle that isn't significantly better on single target fights? Of course it is better on multitarget fights, but any decent DK swaps off from the standard priority system for multitarget fights already. And masterfrost isn't something "innovative"; good DK's swapped to a brief HB priority system when in a resource trough since T11. My point is if you are good enough to make masterfrost work, then you are also knowledgeable enough about the hows and whys that you don't need to ask questions on WOW forums. Again no offense to the OP, but masterfrost just isn't worth it.
Theres a guide on elitist jerks *hint use search function or google*. Your gonna needa practice at the training dummy ALOT. Mfrost has little to no room for error. If you mess up once a blood DK will out DPS you. I assume you have dps meters so practice off what ej says and see if its worth it too you.

On a side note if you wondering the 5k increase depends on your gear, but if you mess up expect much more than a 5k decrease.