My fellow Turalyons;

Turalyon
Early this morning at 1AM Eastern Standard Time Horde Team Six successfully infiltrated and eliminated key alliance dudes in the capital of Stormwind.

Though some were shot down and pinned under heavy enemy fire they went back for their fellow comrades and made it out with all respective leaders intact.

Blue Leader
Red Leader
Yellow Leader
Purple Leader
Green Leader
Hamburger Leader

Your deeds will be remembered on this day.

fshhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

fshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
And here I figured that at 1am you would be infiltrating someone's daughter/wife/gf/mother.

:P
And here I figured that at 1am you would be infiltrating someone's daughter/wife/gf/mother.

:P

<3
our childrens children will tell the tales and sing the songs of this night....we will build statues to the heroes of the alliance who withstood and beat back the horde incursion, providing a diversion for the invasion of the orc capital.....our martyrs died well and took many horde scalps

bring us your blood for it sustains us

duck of death
Many horde scalps eh. My numbers show I personally took a 103 for my 6 excluding your pathetic "guards". You didn't "beat back the horde incursion" - we merely left out of boredom (well that and the only women of the alliance I found were dwarves, which I'm sure you'll agree is a good reason to leave in a hurry).

How far you puny elves have fallen from your troll ancestors. All that Eluneing seems to have robbed you of your tusks.
and so the defeated would hasten to speak.....there is no dishonor in failure my ugly under the bridge brother.....it is enough that you crawled your patheticness to our wonderful town....would that you had brought a city planner to study our architecture and technology....your mud hovels must embarrass you in comparison.....

and oiur dwarf women keep us warm at night....

duck
I arrived and killed the 5 people that were tagged outside SW by myself. There is nothing to be proud of, alliance scum.
I come back to WoW and we are all RP'ing..

I can use this newfangled transmog bs to make a robe and wizard hat I assume.
Our next missions plans were leaked to the public: Larp walk from the entrance of stormwind to the tram and leave no man behind.

challenge accepted.
I come back to WoW and we are all RP'ing..

I can use this newfangled transmog bs to make a robe and wizard hat I assume.

why do you have to ruin EVERYTHING clearbrook!!!!

duck
I should have known I'd find you here, Mr Pugugly
07/01/2012 06:06 PMPosted by Blanketz
I arrived and killed the 5 people that were tagged outside SW by myself. There is nothing to be proud of, alliance scum.

hi j-fab! did you have someone else play your acct then too?! JK JK (ok, rly though) dat gladiator dk!!!!! lol

man, I guess that was kind of mean.........
This thread delivers.
07/03/2012 07:49 AMPosted by Zamnin

hi j-fab! did you have someone else play your acct then too?! JK JK (ok, rly though) dat gladiator dk!!!!! lol

man, I guess that was kind of mean.........
iz okay, just have to realize ppl are idiots and dont realize progression. oh well, nice troll zamn. ps, rip resto druid disc twos
I wanna be Aquamarine Leader. GODAMMIT.
07/03/2012 06:23 AMPosted by Skelter
I should have known I'd find you here, Mr Pugugly

well hello there you!!!!

pug
iz okay, just have to realize ppl are idiots and dont realize progression. oh well, nice troll zamn. ps, rip resto druid disc twos

ok...lets try that again but this time in english....

duck
07/03/2012 09:23 AMPosted by Zekkaya

Hey be happy, at least your code name wasent ppl making fun of you ...
07/03/2012 09:23 AMPosted by Zekkaya

You get neon pink lead. Other wings won't have you.

07/03/2012 06:24 PMPosted by Xebster
Hey be happy, at least your code name wasent ppl making fun of you ...

Shut up Hamburger leader.