League of Legends.

Barthilas
Who wants to play 5v5 get your teams going. We can have a tourney or some sort too!!!
Hodgies keen.
Talk to Hodgie.
ok
lol i love moba games
Hodgie's keen as bro
i think it's implied that hodgie is perhaps not very keen
Dota2 > League of Newerth
07/01/2012 07:13 PMPosted by Hamurabi
Dota2 > League of Newerth
Blizzard Dota Will clearly be the best of them all!!!

2 gods bored so for no reason they kidnap champions from blizzard games for their amusement YEAH what a plot
caring about a plot of an ARTS game

how autistic can you get
this game is LoL for a reason

how autistic can you get

Well is there a limit? i dunno if i can go beyond being an actual autistic person

how autistic can you get

http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=35923

Autistic/10
I don't get what is wrong with people actually liking lore within games... i enjoy running around in league as morgana fighting kayle's knowing you know there is a natural rivalry's between the characters helps set a mood. which kinda makes me enjoy the gameplay that little bit more
07/02/2012 02:13 AMPosted by Raxaton
I don't get what is wrong with people actually liking lore within games... i enjoy running around in league as morgana fighting kayle's knowing you know there is a natural rivalry's between the characters helps set a mood. which kinda makes me enjoy the gameplay that little bit more

Its sad because you're serious.

Filthy casual.
Casuals make up most of the gaming community now so get used to it.

also going by the context using autisms makes little to no sense what does a social deficiency have to do with a gamer actually liking in game lore? I would say im a little cut but really im just confused and feel that you don't know what Autism is.

and yes im serious. i do care about the fact that your isolating a social disability and making it sound along the lines as a misfit to all community, i guess im not one to tolerate disabilitys used as jokes especially when thousands probly sit in the very community you try to isolate them from with your jokes.

Inb4 bringing the trolls out to play with such lines as U Mad Bro
i like ur hat raxaton :)