[A] <Xcellence> Recruiting for MOP

Oceanic Guild Recruitment
Hello Everyone.

<Xcellence> on Frostmourne are currently recruiting for Mists of Pandaria. We are currently recruiting all classes for raiding in the new expansion.

We will be running a 25 man team as well as a 10 man team.

Due our recent move from another server our numbers have thinned out so we are looking for mature, experienced and skilled raiders to fill up our teams.

We also run RBG teams and will continue to do so in the new expansion, so if PVP is more your flavor we would love to bring you aboard as well.

Please contact me on server via Hexual my shaman or feel free to head over to our website to apply http://xcellence.guildomatic.com/

Hello Everyone, Still currently seeking all classes, please get into contact with me in-game if you are interested as we are trying to fill spots in our core 25, 10 and RBGs teams.

Thanks.
Hello Everyone, Still currently seeking all classes, please get into contact with me in-game if you are interested as we are trying to fill spots in our core 25, 10 and RBGs teams.

Thanks.

May be interested in joining your guild if you can tell me what your guild raiding times are going to be (Weeknights & Weekends).

Thanks.
Heya, We have different times and raids through the week. We will be running a 25 man during the week, unsure of dates at this time, until we get some interest for this slot. A hardcore 10m team Monday, Tues, Wed, Thursday nights. A 25 man on weekend day time, and a 10m group on Fri/Sat evenings. If any of those times suit you I'd urge you to apply or get into contact with me.

Just updating,

We are still looking for fresh faces to fill out our core teams as advertised above.

We need all classes still for various 10s and 25m teams in guild.

If you are looking for a friendly atmosphere come MOP please don't hesitate in joining us, send me an in game tell for further information.

Thanks.
Hi there, I tried looking for you but can't find you. I'm interested in joining a 25 man raid team, which sounds like weekends. But if the 25 man raiding team falls on weekdays, i can only raid from 2230 ST onwards. Thus I would like to know the raid times. Anyway, I will be transferring over to Frostmourne soon, so i will be looking forward to a guild invite. By the way, i have a 2nd alt, a 85 DK (Misoprolol) & Mage on Frostmourne alliance too. You can send a mail to my DK if you want. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.
Hey Archer,

Just add me to your friends list on any toon you have on Frostmourne. Hexual is my main. I would be happy to give you all the information you need.

At the moment, we have 1 25 man that will be running through the week, nights aren't determined as of yet. We have a 10m on Fri/Sat nights 730-1030. We have a hardcore team M, T, W, and possibly Th in the evenings, time hasn't been determined yet. And 2 weekend 10m's that may end up combining to form a 25 man if we can fill the extra spots, that raids Sat/Sund midday.

Look forward to hearing from you mate, just let me know what you decide :)
Hi Hexual, i will be happy to join your guild and have added you to my friend's list. Fyi, i will like to join the 25 man hardcore team, but as i mentioned, the earliest i can start raiding is from 2130 to 2230 server time. So i might have to join the weekend 10 man team instead. Anyways, I'll be on tonight and try to get you again. Cheers!
Currently seeking some more DPSers to fill core spots in our various teams for MOP. We will have multiple teams running at different times so please don't hesitate to contact me in game if you think we may have a time suitable for you.

Thanks guys!
I would be interested in joining your guild and do some raiding. I can raid from 16:30 to 22:30 server time, I think on any day but Thursday. I will add you as a friend.
thanks
Hello Everyone,

We are still seeking a highly skilled PVPer to lead RBGs for MOP.

We are also sill looking for DPSers to fill core spots in our 25 and 10 man teams. Please contact me in-game if you are interested or need more info.
Hello Everyone,

We are still looking for more gifted raiders to join our teams for MOP.

10m 730-1030 ST Fri/Sat team looking for a Hunter, and a Lock or Boomkin.
10m 830-1100 ST Thurs/Fri team looking for Tank, Heals and DPS.
25m Noon ST Sat/Sund team looking for DPSers.

If any of these teams suit you please apply or get into contact with me in game. Thanks.
Update:

We are still looking for raiders for core spots in out MOP teams:

10m 730-1030 ST Fri/Sat team looking for a Hunter, and a Lock or Ele Shaman.
25m Noon ST Sat/Sund team looking for DPSers, full on Shaman and Hunters.

If any of these teams suit you please apply or get into contact with me in game. Thanks.
Hello,

We are looking for a core raider for the following spot.

Friday and Saturday Nights 730 ST - 1030 ST.

1x Elemental Shaman or 1x Hunter.

Please whisper me or any officer in Xcellence to get in touch.
Currently in need of MDPS a DK or Rogue preffered for our 10m team.

Raiding from 815ST-1130pm

Please contact me in game asap.
Hey chibi, I am interested in joining your guild.. Just come back from long lay off since early CATA which I didn't like too much in that expansion... Currently at dreadmaul US .. Willing to transfer over but is there still got queue time in Frostmourne? You can reach me at pyrisd@gmail.com or add me up at Real ID : chan@1pt.org.. Will be willing to discuss further in this matter with you .. Thanks in advance
Hi Just wondering of you are still looking for a mdps
There is no longer a Q time on Frostmourne that I have seen. It seems to be better now.

Xcellence 6/6 MV is currently seeking a SHADOW PRIEST or WARLOCK for its FRI/SAT night raid team. 815-1130 ST.

Any exceptional player is encouraged to apply on our website or contact me directly in game, as we have other spots in others teams that are open as well.

Thank you.