Does this bug you at all?

Hunter
Shrug , if you're a good player and you get labeled as a bad just ignore them.

Sure the ''Huntard'' class gets it the most but meh , if a player cannot recognize good from poor then he/she isn't worth your time. Or if you want you can get all internet on their arses and insult them back -,-
Shrug , if you're a good player and you get labeled as a bad just ignore them.

Sure the ''Huntard'' class gets it the most but meh , if a player cannot recognize good from poor then he/she isn't worth your time. Or if you want you can get all internet on their arses and insult them back -,-

I like your taste in transmog armor, my good sir.
That term was rarely used against me, as I never aggro'd, always put my pet away whenever we were jumping, and always helped pull aggro off the healer. When someone DID call me a huntard I'd ask what I did wrong and they couldn't reply with an answer (except for the: Rolled a hunter.)

Whenever I'm on my tank and a hunter pulls, I send them a few reminders/tips to help them out. "Turn off growl, wait until I get some aggro on it, please don't pull ahead of me, etc."

Hunters are the best!!
Never had this problem. I let my DPS speak for itself, along with trapping/kiting/peeling off healer if necessary.
zone in
set focus on tank

target his target

blow every CD on first trash mob
post recount

/p sorry, i'll back off a bit"

autoshot rest of dungeon

ugh i hate people who post recount in dungeons, especially low level ones

me too