Best PVP server?

General Discussion
Post Limit:
^Title.
bump
Alliance or Horde?
Balanced Faction or Alliance/Horde dominated?
World PvP or Competitive Arena/RBGs?

It really depends on what you want. There are a lot of servers that could be considered the best. :)
If you know a good world PvP server, PLEASE tell me Nova.

Illidan for Horde, Tichondrius for Alliance though. Assuming you don't want world PvP.
Kil'jaeden is the best overal PvP server.
07/04/2012 11:30 PMPosted by Tainshikyo
If you know a good world PvP server, PLEASE tell me Nova.

Sure, there are quite a few.

I'm just going to copy and paste my previous response to a World PvP server question.

Two that I can name off the top of my head are Bleeding Hollow & Kil'jaeden.
Both servers have relatively balanced faction population (KJ 1 Horde - 0.78 Alliance BH 1 Horde - 0.92 Alliance).
They're also both highly populated.
Bleeding Hollow is slightly less populated than KJ

Kil'jaeden is an MST-PvP server & has active World PvP events on a weekly basis.
In fact, there were some recent events including one that was a 50v80 Hal'aa 'battle'.
According to http://www.wowprogress.com/realms/rank/us, it's ranked 12th in raid progression in the US.

Bleeding Hollow is a CST-PvP server & has, on more than one occasion, called itself the best World PvP server in existence (Realm forums for reference).
According to http://www.wowprogress.com/realms/rank/us, it's ranked 18th in raid progression in the US.

I'd recommend you create a level 1 alt on either server and check them out. :)
Browse trade chat for a little bit and see which one you like.
If you're planning on sticking to Alliance though, the faction population on Bleeding Hollow is a little bit more balanced than KJ.

Here are links to their realm forums if you're interested.
Bleeding Hollow - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1180712/
Kil'jaeden - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1181909/

07/04/2012 11:32 PMPosted by Sistask
Kil'jaeden is the best overal PvP server.

Not necessarily. Kil'jaeden is a fantastic server.
However, if I were interested in serious Arenas/RBGs (2400+ rating) and were Alliance, I'd go Kel'thuzad.
There are different servers for different interests.
Kil'jaeden is definitely one of the best for World PvP though. ^^
Nova you are making me excited right now. Is there much world PvP while leveling or general random world PvP? Or are they typically events?
Kel'thuzad is the best PvP server, no question.
07/04/2012 11:34 PMPosted by Tainshikyo
Nova you are making me excited right now. Is there much world PvP while leveling or general random world PvP? Or are they typically events?

From what I understand, there's a mix between random World PvP & organized events.
Recently, on Kil'jaeden, there was a large-scale 'battle' of sorts in Hal'aa.
I believe it was 50v80 and lasted for several hours.

If you check their respective realm forums, there are a few events posted on the front page. :)
I am going to seriously consider rolling there now. Perhaps I can find a friend to RAF.
So if I'm looking for World PVP, then Kil'jaeden's it?

Tainshikyo, that friend could be me.
Emerald Dream is known to be one of if not the best server for WPvP.
Bleeding Hollow is great - not as big as KJ, but balanced and LOTS of PvP going on. I was there for many moons back in the day as Horde.
07/04/2012 11:37 PMPosted by Tainshikyo
I am going to seriously consider rolling there now. Perhaps I can find a friend to RAF.

You should. :)
It could be a fun experience. ^^

Kil'jaeden or Bleeding Hollow are your best bets. :)
As Leeton mentioned, Emerald Dream is also a good choice.

However, if you ever get interested in raiding, it's ranked a lot lower than the other two so it doesn't really have as many options PUG-wise. (74th in comparison to BH & KJs 18-12 respectively)
It's also an RP-PvP server, although not that many players RP on it.
Ok, either Kil'jaeden or Bleeding Hollow. Here I come ultimate PVP experience! Now I just have to pick, lol.

If you're willing to pay for another account, you're more than welcome.
07/04/2012 11:43 PMPosted by Wavy
Ok, either Kil'jaeden or Bleeding Hollow. Here I come ultimate PVP experience! Now I just have to pick, lol.

Kil'jaeden has a slightly higher population.
Also, even though the faction balance is fairly close, Horde is dominant by about 1/3.
It's also ranked slightly higher in raid progression according to http://www.wowprogress.com/realms/rank/us though the difference is minute.

However, Bleeding Hollow is more balanced.
There's almost no difference between the faction population.

But really, I'd recommend you create level 1 toons on both servers and browse around.
See if anything piques your interest. :)
Though, it's a little late right now so you probably wont have accurate results.
It'd probably be best to wait until tomorrow.
@Tainshikyo Nah lol, I thought you were looking for someone to start over with, but even so I can't as I've decided I'm gonna level to 85 as fast as humanly possible, and I'll have to do it at my own pace.

@Novalas I've decided on KJ because you said that the timezone for it was MST, and that happens to be mine. Also because it has higher population, it's fine if Horde has the upper hand a bit, just more incentive for me to create another Human Paladin and join the slightly weaker side, and thanks for helping!
07/04/2012 11:50 PMPosted by Wavy
@Novalas I've decided on KJ because you said that the timezone for it was MST, and that happens to be mine. Also because it has higher population, it's fine if Horde has the upper hand a bit, just more incentive for me to create another Human Paladin and join the slightly weaker side, and thanks for helping!

Glad to help and have fun!