How do you reach Azuremyst Isle as Horde?

Achievements
Title says it all, I have no clue how to reach Azuremyst or Bloddmyst isle for the flamekeeper achieves. The boats are gone, and even with crusader aura, I die before I get there.

For that matter, why do they make these places so hard to get to anyway?
Should be able to fly straight across.... that is what I did
07/03/2012 08:48 PMPosted by Dancër
Title says it all, I have no clue how to reach Azuremyst or Bloddmyst isle for the flamekeeper achieves. The boats are gone, and even with crusader aura, I die before I get there.

It can be a little tough.
Facing Ru'theran Village, the boat to Azuremyst should be on the left side (West side).
I'd recommend staying a good distance in the air on a flying mount while waiting for the boat to get there.
Afterwards, carefully land on a part of the boat with no NPCs on it. (Or kill the mobs, they're low leveled).
The boat will drop you off near the Exodar.
I think the capital fire for Exodar is in The Crystal Hall [41, 24].
The Azuremyst Isle one is west of Azure Watch A [44, 52].

To get to Bloodmyst Isle, simply follow the road on Azuremyst straight up to the other island.
The fire there is south of Blood Watch A [55, 67].

Good luck. :)

07/03/2012 08:58 PMPosted by Infírmary

How? O.o
Azuremyst & Bloodmyst are both instanced zones. You can't fly to them.
I am trying to explore the rest of Kalimdor and those are the only two places I haven't explored. I have went as far east as I can get. Once I saw that couldn't fly across, I was really mad. I just stared at my laptop and yelled at it. I know thats pretty childish but still. How the heck can a horde member get over to Azuremyst and Bloodmyst Isle.
Maybe you should read the whole thread, instead of just the title.
I just went to the back of Stormwind, jumped on one of their boats (land your flying mount on the back of the ship, you won't aggro any NPC's, and I've seen other Alliance players on the ship and they've never bothered me) - once you arrive, then you just fly up and across a bit so you're aiming for the capital city - then fly over it and you're there.

If you need to get to the other Alliance zone, then you want to wait and catch the other boat from that island as well.
I wanna catch a pet there.. i just realized i could make a lvl 1 alliance to do this but im gonna do what u just recommend Sophistique... i knew there was an easier way
how do you get there as a lower lvl coz i am trying to get a ravager and the boat from Darkshore is destroyed and i cant get through Stormwind
I tried flying across and it wouldn't let me they have an invisible wall that restricts you from reaching there. lol at infirmary.
you fly to teldrassil then get a boat over

Impossible. Both Azuremyst and Bloodmist isles are instanced Burning Crusade zones, you can make it about halfway on a flying mount then they stop moving forward because Blizzard never updated any of the Azeroth Burning Crusades zones to allow flying when they added flying in Azeroth(same thing applies for the area surrounding Silvermoon City for the Horde). The only way to get there as Horde is to take the boat. Flying is just simply impossible since flying itself is impossible inside these zones, it doesn't work like the no fly zone sin Pandaria either where you get dropped off your mount, your mount just stops moving. I haven't tried using an Azure Waterstrider to run across to see if it fast enough to make it before fatigue kills you because watching the distance moved versus how much farther is left on a flying mount it appears that it would be damn close on the fatigue death before you got there if you could continue the whole way on a flying mount.
You cant fly there i've tried from all angles the boats are the only surefire way exploring most of kalimdor is easy its the eastern kingdoms that will be a pain with 2 alliance bases thank goodness i only have to fly over them or id be dead faster than a group drops with an Ele shaman healing.
A little bit of an update as of 21 June 2014 to help people spot the right boats. In Rut'theran Village, or rather over the sea facing the village, the boat is the one to the far west end. It is the Night Elf looking boat not the Human looking ship. The human one is the one that will take you to Stormwind, you want the boat that looks sleek and elf like with the purple design on the triangular sail. Once you land get off of your flying mount and move a bit. I have noticed a bug that causes you to be left at the zone point standing in mid air on your mount (or off if you have dismounted but not moved about) as for some reason even though you can walk with your flying mount in the zone it wont let it zone out with the boat so you will be left standing where the boat used to be when it vanishes from the Kalimdor proper zone to go to the Kalimdor BC zone.
07/03/2012 09:16 PMPosted by Novalas
07/03/2012 08:48 PMPosted by Dancër

It can be a little tough.
Facing Ru'theran Village, the boat to Azuremyst should be on the left side (West side).
I'd recommend staying a good distance in the air on a flying mount while waiting for the boat to get there.
Afterwards, carefully land on a part of the boat with no NPCs on it. (Or kill the mobs, they're low leveled).
The boat will drop you off near the Exodar.
I think the capital fire for Exodar is in The Crystal Hall [41, 24].
The Azuremyst Isle one is west of Azure Watch A [44, 52].

To get to Bloodmyst Isle, simply follow the road on Azuremyst straight up to the other island.
The fire there is south of Blood Watch A [55, 67].

Good luck. :)

How? O.o
Azuremyst & Bloodmyst are both instanced zones. You can't fly to them.

Thank you!
07/18/2013 09:09 PMPosted by Cocoafur
how do you get there as a lower lvl coz i am trying to get a ravager and the boat from Darkshore is destroyed and i cant get through Stormwind

They moved the boat to Teldrassil harbour where the boat to Darnassus docks. They added extra docks for Stormwind and Azuremyst
Yeah other then you get dismount ummmm
Just go to Lord'anel and fly to Rutheran Village itl show you fatigue but you can make it I just did it problem fixed other than that u can try going to stormwind haha and using their boats
but how do u get to rut'theran aka teldrassil
That one you can fly to.