Empire selling H Madness Mount

Garona
1 2 3 5 Next
<The Empire> will begin selling the mount from Heroic Madness within the next couple of weeks. All those interested should speak with Debriatus, Heap, or Hellsentz.

If you are interested in obtaining a Heroic Madness weapon as well, we will have a select few of those available as well. Please speak with one of the afore mentioned players to find out if the item you seek is available.

All prices are negotiable, however we do have a minimum amount we will not dip beneath. If you come to us with a serious offer, we will take you seriously.

If you would like to come for more than just Heroic Madness, the price for that can be negotiated as well. All players wishing to obtain this service must be appropriately geared and able to show up during OUR raid times. We will not adjust our schedule to accomodate you.

Our raid times are:
Thursdays: 9-12 server
Sundays: 9-12 server
Mondays: 9-12 server (Firelands Night now)

Clears will be done on Thursday nights, with a possibility of us delaying a Madness kill until Sunday if you ask us nicely.

UPDATE: If you wish to buy a Heroic Madness weapon, but not the mount, you still have to purchase a "Savior of Azeroth" title run. Title runs are 25k. This is non-negotiable, as we are not here to hand out free Savior titles.

UPDATE: For those asking about Heroic Ragnaros mounts, we are looking into doing a Monday night clear of Firelands to finish our raid teams mounts. When that is finished, we will look into selling the mounts.

UPDATE: This week will mark our first guild HRag mount farm. Several of us already have the mount from grouping on openraid.us, so we only need 2 more I think before we would start selling. So, if you are interested in this mount, you may begin sending your requests to us and we will see if we can accomodate you. Again, minimum we will accept is 50k, and the run will be done on a Monday night most likely unless you specify otherwise in your request.

UPDATE: With MoP set to release in 2 months, we currently have only 2 Heroic Rag kills definitely open, with 2 set on reserve until I hear back from certain players. So, as of today (7/27) there are only TWO GUARANTEED SPOTS LEFT. Madness mount dates are also still available.

Edit: Raid times now included. Good call Choria.
Edit: Updated to include Title run pricing and HRag mount info.
Edit: Updated again with a little more HRag mount info.
To answer questions:

1) The minimum we are willing to discuss with you for a mount only is 50k. If you want to try to negotiate below that, feel free. It won't work unless Deb is having a weird day and is actually nice to somebody....

2) If you only want the title, the price drops. If you want an 8/8 Heroic clear, the price goes up. See where this is going? If you want the tier items or other gear that drops, you must also pay for them. Simple concept :)

3) Finally: Heroic Madness weapons ARE GOING TO COST YOU. If it doesn't drop, you don't pay for it obviously. You will have to buy another run if you want another shot at it. You don't pay at the start of the run for the weapon and then keep coming on a weekly basis until it drops. Sorry.

Glad to see there is some interest! Feel free to respond with questions or ask us in game.

Edit: Pricing updated.
BUY ME MORE JEWLERY!!!!
I AM A STEGO-SAURUS!
THROW THE CHEESE!
DESMOND THE MOON BEAR!
DIE POTATO!
I'M GONNA DO AN INTERNET!
TREE POWERS ACTIVATE!
I may have to send some money to good 'Ole Garona before that mount gets 1%'d.

Also these are the cheapest prices I have seen. For people that are reading this, this is a good deal when compared to other guild prices. :D
^^^^

Garona gets a discount because we're nice.
Hm, I'd be interested in this. Have been inactive for 3-4 mo now though (since GDKP stopped), so my heals are half competent probably --- do I need to be useful for the kill or can you essentially 9-man this now a days?

Edit: Are you guys also doing heroic Rag too by any chance? That mount is prettier...
We can essentially 9-man this. We currently 2 heal it, so if you can put out any form of mediocre dps we can carry easily. A base knowledge of the fight is needed as well, but that is easy.

As for Rag mounts, we can probably take care of that for you as well. It will have to be discussed to determine if ppl are willing to go back again though. I will update this thread after discussing it with the team.
It looks you answered my question already. I would be more interested in a H Rag mount.

Make it happen Hellsentz!
Hm, Sacrosanctia is heal/heal: disc/holy geared but I guess I can spec shadow and do crappy dps with my heal gear (haven't played shadow since WOTLK) on her.

Was a decent healer though when I played regularly 3-4 mo. ago, have grouped w/ Deb on his lock alt.
Yesh, at 35k it almost seems like your ripping yourselves off. Weren't people paying more than that for Invincible?
Ya Lorn, we were trying to see how much interest we could get to start. It appears that there are too many people interested, and everyone I've spoken with in game has agreed that 50k is a fair price as well. So we will be moving the price up to 50k.

I apologize if this causes anyone to lose interest or no longer have the funds to buy one, but that's the way it goes :(
No one asked me about pricing, I would have charged 100k, your first born, nudies of your ex and yourself, and a ten page paper about why the oxford comma is sexy. Be thankful nobody lets me make decisions.
http://imgur.com/gallery/NQn6M
http://xkcd.com/673/
Deb you have 5 billion gold already. Your opinions matters as much as a child wearing a poncho on a sunny day.

Does that make any sense at all??
I move that Deb makes more decisions.
No one asked me about pricing, I would have charged 100k, your first born, nudies of your ex and yourself, and a ten page paper about why the oxford comma is sexy. Be thankful nobody lets me make decisions.
http://imgur.com/gallery/NQn6M
http://xkcd.com/673/

You're mother is an Oxford comma, that's why I find it sexy.
Boom.

Also, give me gold.
07/11/2012 11:07 AMPosted by Hellsentz
Deb you have 5 billion gold already. Your opinions matters as much as a child wearing a poncho on a sunny day.

Maybe the kid doesn't want to get tan.

Pasty white skin is fashionable.
Negotiating the first sale as of last night. Mount, and maybe a Gurth?! Who knows!!!!

As of right now, our first sale run (in 2 weeks) is spoken for. Weeks beyond that are still available.
I bid 42
If you log on, invite me to group, and roll a 42 Lorn, you will have all your dreams come true. Oh, and you'll be a god among men. And boys.

Update: Week 2 now tentatively spoken for. So....

Thurs, July 26: Reserved
Thurs, August 2: Reserved (tentatively)
Thurs, August 9: Open from here on out
You should update the original post with the schedule..