Recruit a Friend - Grant a Level?

Customer Support
So, I RAF'd a second account, and I leveled a druid up to level 80 on the new account, along with a warrior on my old account. They are both level 80 now, and I am trying to grant levels to my level 74 rogue on my old account. I... can't? I don't know why, but I just can't. I haven't used ANY of the level grants already. It's still well within the time frame, and they're in a party and on the same realm, but it won't let me grant him a few levels to get him to level 79 or 80.
07/05/2012 08:07 PMPosted by Kogoruhn
They are both level 80 now, and I am trying to grant levels to my level 74 rogue on my old account. I... can't? I don't know why, but I just can't. I haven't used ANY of the level grants already. It's still well within the time frame, and they're in a party and on the same realm, but it won't let me grant him a few levels to get him to level 79 or 80.

I assume you are trying to transfer levels from the level 80 Tauren Druid, to the level 74 Troll Rogue?

You are both grouped and in close proximity to one another? When you right click on the characters portrait do you have the option to grant a level available?

My first recommended would probably be to disable any addons you may be using to make sure they aren't interfering. You may need to reset them entirely but start with disabling first.

http://us.blizzard.com/support/article/25390
That worked! I didn't know there was now a prompt asking to receive the level, so I didn't think that the rogue's addons would be conflicting Thank you!
i'm just wondering, Why can't the person who recruited The other person, get to grant them levels, that's kind of dumb, that only the person recruited can grand the recruiter levels. how are they to stay and play and level together.. or is something wrong here? the heck
07/11/2012 01:51 AMPosted by Executiion
i'm just wondering, Why can't the person who recruited The other person, get to grant them levels, that's kind of dumb, that only the person recruited can grand the recruiter levels. how are they to stay and play and level together.. or is something wrong here? the heck

They get to level a bunch of NEW characters together, then the recruit gets to thank the person who recruited him by gifting one or more of their recruiters mid-level alts with some levels. It's assumed the recruiter will have a few alts they'd like to get leveled up that the recruit wouldn't have matches for since all their characters must start from new.
So I was recruit from a friend and he is lvl 70 and I have lvl 82 and I cant give him any lvls. My Character that I play on with him is a Priest and he is a DK, How come I cant give him a lvl???
First off Thaadk, this thread is very old. Best to start your own thread when there is only an old one available.

Has the 90 day link passed? Have you used up all of of your available level grants?

You should be able to grant levels up until your friend hits 80.
Sort of an old thread, but:

You are both grouped and in close proximity to one another? When you right click on the characters portrait do you have the option to grant a level available?

My first recommended would probably be to disable any addons you may be using to make sure they aren't interfering. You may need to reset them entirely but start with disabling first.

[url]http://us.blizzard.com/support/article/25390[/url]
You probably have to buy the 2 months D: