[H] Síor Selling Heroic DS

Tichondrius
Síor is now selling full 8/8HM clears of DS. The buyer will receive most usable loot, Heroic Madness and Life-Binder's Handmaiden.

Reins of the Blazing Drake and Experiment 12-B are not included should they drop.

We will be doing the clears on Wednesdays from 6-9 PST. We expect a 50% deposit at the start of the raid and the rest before the Madness encounter. Current price for this run is set to 200k. To inquire further about pricing and scheduling to buy you can contact me through a tell or in game mail.

8/15 - Booked
8/22 - Booked
8/29 - Open
9/5 - Open
9/12 - Open
9/19 - Booked

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5071488033?page=8#158 - Confirming when the drop rate will be reduced.
No one is interested in DS? I am sad a panda.
not very many horde side it seems
I may be interested depending on pricing.
i'm on drugs i can't read i feel dumb.

so how much we asking? :D
No mount? It clearly says you receive Life-Binder's Handmaiden.
and damn you respond fast.
Heroic DS tonight....come get your Mount / Title / Usable Loot.

Current price for this run is set to 250k. To inquire further about pricing and scheduling to buy you can contact Comatosis through a tell or in game mail.
Coma responds fast cause he's lonely ;)
I went along for a H Madness kill this evening, very very pro group. Very upfront and straight-forward with details of the transaction and delivered flawlessly. Thanks again everybody!
Yay Dru! :)

Btw all prospective buyers be warned, you may have to hear Coma singing. Added bonus? YOU DECIDE!
July 25th is our next Full Heroic DS clear if anyone is interested......get your title/drake/gear before they change the drop rate to 1% chance come MoP.

Current price for this run is set to 250k. To inquire further about pricing and scheduling to buy you can contact Comatosis through a tell or in game mail.
Come get yer mount! That means you too, Random. Haven't seen you in a while!
Raid today.....Full Heroic DS clear....get your title/drake/gear before they change the drop rate to 1% chance come MoP.

Síor is now selling full 8/8HM clears of DS. The buyer will receive most usable loot, Heroic Madness and Life-Binder's Handmaiden.

Reins of the Blazing Drake and Experiment 12-B are not included should they drop.

We will be doing the clears on Wednesdays from 6-9 PST. We expect a 50% deposit at the start of the raid and the rest before the Madness encounter. Current price for this run is set to 250k. To inquire further about pricing and scheduling to buy you can contact me through a tell or in game mail.
Booked 8/1 and 8/8. Get your mount before it becomes a 1% drop! Another happy carry completed today.
Note, new price is 200k.

(But you still gotta listen to Coma sing)
Have openings from the 15th of Aug onwards.

PST Comatosis in game or post here for info :)
Full Heroic DS clear if anyone is interested......get your title/drake/gear before they change the drop rate to 1% chance come MoP.

Current price for this run is set to 200k. To inquire further about pricing and scheduling to buy you can contact Comatosis through a tell or in game mail.

8/1 - Booked
8/8 - Booked
8/15 -
8/22 -
8/29 -