22 intellect or 30 spellpower

Warlock
Post Limit:
for a affiction warlock with a twohanded weapon should i put 22 intellect or 30 spellpower?
22 intellect is better than 30 spellpower.

I'm assuming (hoping) this is a lower level toon?

If not, the correct answer is "power torrent"
I think this is for Heirloom Staff? /confused.
boa and a lvl 17 pvp warlock. so you get more then 30 spellpower from 22 intellect?
Better off with 22int. At low level doesnt scale that well. Plus you lose out 8 spell power for more int and some crit.
I am using 22 intellect.
You don't get cloth specialization until level 50 (IIRC) so you don't gain any extra stats from it, and I don't think mark/kings is around that level. I guess I don't know how much extra crit you get from the int but the only other reason you'd take int over the straight SP is because you had mana problems.
22 intellect is better than 30 spellpower.

I'm assuming (hoping) this is a lower level toon?

If not, the correct answer is "power torrent"

07/17/2012 05:54 AMPosted by Baalsamael
I think this is for Heirloom Staff? /confused.

No, he's obviously putting it on Dragonwrath..../facepalm

I'm pretty sure if he knows enough about two fairly uncommon low-lvl enchants to ask which is better, he isn't putting it on his raiding gear.

Seriously, use a little common sense, logic, and have a little faith that the person asking a question isn't a chimpanzee.
It would be better IF intellect didn't give crit and increase your mana pool on top of giving you 22 spellpower.
07/20/2012 09:50 AMPosted by Paulywally
It would be better IF intellect didn't give crit and increase your mana pool on top of giving you 22 spellpower.

Where did you read that intel gives me crit?

I'd like to know.

Open up your armory, mouse over intellect

Increases Mana
Increases Spell Crit Chance