Black Market In MOP

General Discussion
Erm... i was wondering do they sell old PVP flight mount and Elite gear in the black market or they just sell rare mount, weapon recipe from the weapon mastery blacksmith and other?
07/19/2012 10:29 AMPosted by Firéfox
Erm... i was wondering do they sell old PVP flight mount and Elite gear in the black market or they just sell rare mount, weapon recipe from the weapon mastery blacksmith and other?

There's a list of all the items that have been listed on the Black Market AH here.
http://mop.wowhead.com/npc=62943#comments:id=1674622
Doesn't seem to be any old PvP flight mounts/Elite gear. :(

Though beta is beta and this by no means is an indicator of what will appear on the BMAH at live.
There's a list of all the items that have been listed on the Black Market AH here.

Thats kind of abit sad, cause i find it abit waste since the old pvp mounts and elite gear is not sold and it just been put to waste..

Thats kind of abit sad, cause i find it abit waste since the old pvp mounts and elite gear is not sold and it just been put to waste..

This is why I disagree with the BMAH, it should be all or nothing.
07/19/2012 10:51 AMPosted by Agememnon

U mean all the old stuff? if u mean that ya i do agree, they should add alot of the old stuff into BMAH, but then again maybe they still working on what item to add in...
07/19/2012 10:55 AMPosted by Firéfox

U mean all the old stuff? if u mean that ya i do agree, they should add alot of the old stuff into BMAH, but then again maybe they still working on what item to add in...

I mean if one side of the game's rare items are going up on the BMAH then the other side of the game's rare items should as well.

Overall I don't think the items that only 1% of the playerbase obtained should get listed on the BMAH but if they are going to do it then it should be both PVP and PVE rewards.
I mean if one side of the game's rare items are going up on the BMAH then the other side of the game's rare items should as well.

Overall I don't think the items that only 1% of the playerbase obtained should get listed on the BMAH but if they are going to do it then it should be both PVP and PVE rewards.

Ya i do agree that rare mount like Ashes of Al'ar shouldn't get listed, i mean they lose their value in the process, PVP mount and elite gear was like, all u need to do is get rating and stuff, but rare mount takes like weeks and mounts to get it, if rare mount is sold on BMAH, i say pvp mount and elite gear should sold on BMAH too...

Ya i do agree that rare mount like Ashes of Al'ar shouldn't get listed, i mean they lose their value in the process, PVP mount and elite gear was like, all u need to do is get rating and stuff, but rare mount takes like weeks and mounts to get it, if rare mount is sold on BMAH, i say pvp mount and elite gear should sold on BMAH too...

They don't lose their value if one person is losing the mount and another is gaining it.Things only lose value if more than one is created by a process.I.E the mount is simply copied from one person to the other.
PvP mounts are items that are earned. The PvE mounts that are listed on wowhead are RNG mounts, they aren't selling meta achievement mounts or other mounts you have to earn.
Just wondering why the Cat Carrier (Bombay)? Cant you still just buy it from the crazy cat lady? Kind of surprised the Cat Carrier (White Kitten) isn't on that list.
Just wondering why the Cat Carrier (Bombay)? Cant you still just buy it from the crazy cat lady? Kind of surprised the Cat Carrier (White Kitten) isn't on that list.

Beta is beta. :p
It was probably something that randomly appeared.
The link I provided is simply a list of everything that has appeared on the BMAH.
Ahhhh... I thought maybe the bombay cat went away since I haven't played alli in a while. I personlly don't have the gold to buy off the BMAH, but I'm excited to see more of these rare items in game.
07/19/2012 12:21 PMPosted by Adelaide
PvP mounts are items that are earned. The PvE mounts that are listed on wowhead are RNG mounts, they aren't selling meta achievement mounts or other mounts you have to earn.

I agree and disagree. I agree that now those mounts are only RNG and comparing those to PvP mounts is a terrible example. However rewind it to when it was relevant content and you had to earn the chance at the RNG for Ashes of Alar to be able to obtain it, killing Kel'Thas wasn't an easy task.

Blizzard just has terrible inconsistency when it comes to defining what gets removed from availability and what doesn't. With the BMAH the only way to be consistent is to either go all in or nothing.