Glyph inventory

Professions
I have a few thousand slow selling glyphs in my inventory. I am concerned that many will become toilet paper when MOP pops. Is there any information telling a business scribe which glyphs to move in an inventory reduction sale? Keep those 20 Glyphs of Mutilate or dump them now?
Generally the price is the best indicator as well as the number of them in the market. Use the undermine journal addon and pan your mouse down the list of glyphs in the auction window. Cancel any glyph with both an overabundance on auction and with a low price and dump them for a minimum bid.

Most of the ones to dump wiill be the ones that don't require research or books to learn.
I dont mind hanging on to slow moving inventory until I get my price. I do mind having them evaporate. I need information/guesses as to which glyphs will become vaporware.
07/13/2012 06:35 PMPosted by Swordfish
I need information/guesses as to which glyphs will become vaporware.

I don't know if that would happen. Won't there be a TON of new pandas needing glyphs?
hes talking about the what happened when 4.0 came out where a bunch of glyphs got changed and removed. If you had any of the glyphs that were removed then they turned into like "charred glyph" or something like that which were just vendor fodder for like 1g each.

someone had posted a list of the item IDs from current glyphs and the new glyphs that had those IDs so if you were really that concerned i suppose you could compare them or you could transfer your toon with the inventory to beta.

EDIT: thread with glyph item id changes : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5967657169#7
I didn't cross reference with Ro's post (linked above by Zach), but here's a list someoneone on the mmochamp forums put together with the wowhead links built in, so it's very convenient. Right now my strategy is going to be to look at what the best converted glyphs are and build up stock on those, working my way down to what i predict would be medium and then slow sellers.

http://inscriptionist.arctic-eagle.com/
Thank you Yermama. That link was exactly what I was looking for. Not making any more Frostbolts or Shadowburns.
07/20/2012 10:58 PMPosted by Coucal
Thank you Yermama. That link was exactly what I was looking for. Not making any more Frostbolts or Shadowburns.

You're welcome. Finding the mmo-champ forums very useful indeed. I'm slowly building up my glyph reserves based on what they will be turned into during MoP - starting with minors i know will sell well and working up to majors.