Corrupted Ashbringer SM Event

Ravenholdt
As some of you may or may not know, there is an event in Scarlet Monastery that is exclusive to having the Corrupted Ashbringer. And as some of you might also know, they are removing that event come the newest expansion when they revamp SM. As such I'd like to offer runs through SM to witness the event before it is gone forever. All you need is an alliance toon able to get into SM Cathedral, I can help with transportation if need be.

If this is of interest to anyone then just let me know here or whisper me in game. I've been away from WoW lately as I've been quite busy but I want to give you guys the opportunity to experience something I've long taken for granted.

-Eoh
I will keep my eye open for you, Eoh. I have never seen it and would like to.
I remember going with someone and Peeks to see this event. Don't recall if it was you or not. It was a -long- time ago.
I would love to see this. I'll send you a tell in game.
I would love to see it. I'll get in touch with you.
In the near future I will be making my way to Ravenholdt alliance. I will seek you our to witness this event.

Thanks for the heads up.
Ive seen it... its awesome..

p.s HAI eoh!!! <3
Amg it's a Kai!
Should FRAPs that badboy IMO
Wait, its still possible to get the Ashbringer? How did I not know until now?!
That sounds like a neat idea.
07/17/2012 11:08 AMPosted by Resileaf

It's not, I've just had it for a very long time.
Ill go, wanted to see that for so long
It's definitely worth seeing. I wouldn't mind seeing it again actually while the getting is still good.
I will be bringing my ally hunter over sooner rather than later so I can see this event. Just need to aquire a few more travelling items....
07/17/2012 03:40 PMPosted by Eohnavi

Seems like yesterday sometimes. ;)

/salute Eoh
08/07/2012 08:08 PMPosted by Aliyrra

Seems like yesterday sometimes. ;)

/salute Eoh

Epic GM dancing before Sapphiron!!

ahh memories :P
[quote="62931029925"][quote]

Epic GM dancing before Sapphiron!!

ahh memories :P

Yea.. and then us wiping repeatedly on him like we never had before because our healers kept going oom as we had a full 40 man raid. Poor GM(s) sat there forever and watched us. Then I put all the people who couldn't figure out how not to take damage together in 2-3 raid groups, told our healers not to heal those people at all, and down Saph went next attempt. Despite the hiccup, lots of fun. Was a sad/fun/poignant night. A culmination/climax of a lot of things. End of an era.

Two GMs were at that event for awhile. It was the last time anyone could clear old Naxx before 3.0 hit.

Damn Blizzard for changing their game!