[A]<fights like a gurl>[25]Recruiting PvP

Bleeding Hollow
1 2 3 25 Next
<fights like a gurl> is a PvP guild that focuses on smaller group based WPvP with social players that enjoy a good time. We are looking to fill our ranks with social and active players that would enjoy taking part in WPvP, Inter-Guild Wargames from 2s to BGs, Random BGs, and Rated BGs.

Our RBGs are being ran by Socrucial and Puddin for more details send him in game mail or post in the thread.

We respect each players choice to play the game how they like but we will not allow any in guild trolling of any kind outside of that what you say wont be policed unless you start causing problems. This is a 1 strike rule(some lenincy shown depending on severity of infraction) we want everyone to be able to log in and enjoy their time w/o having to deal with BS.

We are currently recruiting Heals and ranged for WPvP and RBGs.

We are also seeking experienced and active players that like RBGs to fill in the roles of RBG G2(heals) and players willing and able to form and lead WPvP events for more information on this send me in game mail.

<flag> also sponsors and in guild Bounty for all IWC and a weekly target for bonus gold all to encourage players to get in the world :) OVER 10K Paid in bounties and events!

We enjoy a good time so dont bring a higher than thou attitude and anyone can fit in here :).

http://flagbh.enjin.com/ is up and running :D

For any other questions feel free to contact Kagrenac, Malissa, or Puddin in game or with mail or post questions in this thread.

OP Updated 11/4/12
This is cute. So what happened to Shipwrecked big guy?
Send me a tel when your guild is 25
07/16/2012 08:39 PMPosted by Helladin
This is cute. So what happened to Shipwrecked big guy?

Nothing that is of note little guy ;)

07/16/2012 09:37 PMPosted by Punches
Send me a tel when your guild is 25

Perks the death of most fun guilds lol
ZjYyZmRmMGQ5OTA0NDlmMzFlNmZiMGIwZjBmMTYxZmEyNmRlZTI2Ng==
07/16/2012 09:53 PMPosted by Kagrenac
Nothing that is of note little guy ;)

But I love stories :O
07/17/2012 01:19 AMPosted by Helladin
But I love stories :O

Because my lady friend wanted to move our old guild here to pvp/pve
"Nothing that is of note"
But to make it interesting Someone tried to touch my junk police were called and I left..or something idk
Ohhgee feel free to step outa my thread kiddo
07/17/2012 02:04 AMPosted by Kagrenac
Ohhgee feel free to step outa my thread kiddo

Ohhgee feel free to turn off caps lock.

...I can't handle all this yelling!
Because my lady friend wanted to move our old guild here to pvp/pve
"Nothing that is of note"
But to make it interesting Someone tried to touch my junk police were called and I left..or something idk

I'm sorry you had to go through that :(
07/17/2012 01:53 AMPosted by Kagrenac

Looks like I missed a sexy time while I was down south.
BOOM!
07/17/2012 07:59 AMPosted by Kemblee
Looks like I missed a sexy time while I was down south.

Indeed this calls for a *wink*
"THERE ARE NO RATINGS REQUIRED TO JOIN"

MUST BE BECAUSE THE GM IS A DK STRUGGLING IN THE 1500 BRACKET

There's a difference between "struggling" and not caring. Post on your main so I can make fun of your arena experience.
07/17/2012 01:37 PMPosted by Punches
There's a difference between "struggling" and not caring. Post on your main so I can make fun of your arena experience.

They are a very unimpressive Mage who thinks getting a weak 2200 is any better than my 2100...News Flash Rival neither is Special and please leave this thread to <flag> recruitment Thanks All
Is it level 25 yet? I keep it ganksta.
So close to 25 I can taste it..yup
Well Kag, I'm Helladin. I never properly introduced myself to you. I fight hard and rage hard because I'm more passionate than even Rallys. I'm going to be the bane of your guild. You think you hate me now, wait until I get focused.

You're still trash.