[A]<fights like a gurl>[25]Recruiting PvP

Bleeding Hollow
Prev 1 17 18 19 25 Next
Bump for no honor weapons D:
Bump for smooth running guild BG groups gearing fast :D
Getting late bump
1st raid date has been set for 2 weeks giving players time to get the levels and ilvl and we are still looking for more :)
Bump
No one wants to join your !@#$ty guild.
10/03/2012 05:26 PMPosted by Helladin

And yet people do quiet a shame really that you are so childish and hostile guess Ill just have to continue killing all IWC on sight and hearing their cries of 7v2(lol moonrawr usosilly). Have a good day my 1500 friend
10/03/2012 08:21 PMPosted by Kagrenàc

And yet people do quiet a shame really that you are so childish and hostile guess Ill just have to continue killing all IWC on sight and hearing their cries of 7v2(lol moonrawr usosilly). Have a good day my 1500 friend

That's not the point here, the point was that no one wants to join your guild while there are much stronger options.
10/03/2012 09:05 PMPosted by Helladin
That's not the point here, the point was that no one wants to join your guild while there are much stronger options.

Why do people join IWC then? ;) Dont be cute mr helladin everyone knows you dont like me yet you need me just like I need you..w/o each other there wouldnt be as much wpvp then you where would you be silly lol.
bump :D
Gurubashi + fight = hm.. Gurubashi fight club. We should ally up
10/04/2012 04:00 AMPosted by Beàr

Didn't they already try that?
D;
10/04/2012 04:00 AMPosted by Beàr

Gurubashi is the product of a failed merger between <flag> and <sup girl ima gladiator> of which both guilds have left leaving small portions of former members of each guild and recruits. Nothing else matters I have no ill will towards your guild I just dont like your "GM".

Moving along
Redacted cooler heads prevailed.
10/03/2012 09:05 PMPosted by Helladin

If it was horde I'd join. I'd bet it'd be #1 horde guild within a week.

If it was horde I'd join. I'd bet it'd be #1 horde guild within a week.

I think you'd make a fantastic blue, more sexy orc with horns and a tail.
10/03/2012 09:27 PMPosted by Kagrenàc

Why do people join IWC then? ;) Dont be cute mr helladin everyone knows you dont like me yet you need me just like I need you..w/o each other there wouldnt be as much wpvp then you where would you be silly lol.

We need you to get your !@#$ together. Put us on our toes.
10/04/2012 10:42 AMPosted by Helladin

We need you to get your !@#$ together. Put us on our toes.

Do you pet battle?
10/04/2012 10:44 AMPosted by Magdalenia
Do you pet battle?

Uh Oh its on.