Thief warning....

Ravenholdt
Last night I was in a raid that attempted to kill King Varian Wrynn. Now I was only there to take photographs and document this battle for the Thunder Bluff Times when I was brutally killed by some unknown thieving rat who skinned my dead body for my transmog.

I have my suspects, but I am willing to over look this incident if my clothes are returned.
(man, this is the kind of thread I like reading first thing in the morning. Well played.)
I saw a paladin named Graycen selling this white leather set last night. He said he had gotten it from a tauren that he had just recently skinned. Are these really your clothes?
Bob, if he killed you then wouldnt he be entitled to the loot?
I have made a quick profit off this unusual stylish cow.
This is UDDERLY BS ... the thief left these rags on my door steps in Moonglade. Now I don't know what message they are trying to relay...but I am not that type of Bull.

How can I hold my head up with pride while strutting my stuff to all the new calf's in TB wearing this? My tail is fully exposed. Again this is udderly BS. I suspect a non-stylish druid who has been eyeing my transmog for a while.

Hey Ci...want ya dress back?

As for looting my dead corpse, I don't thing there was a need or greed roll. Cause I know for sure I did not see anyone rolling....all I saw was dancing and people drinking tea, cause they dropped their bags all around me.
This is UDDERLY BS ... the thief left these rags on my door steps in Moonglade. Now I don't know what message they are trying to relay...but I am not that type of Bull.

How can I hold my head up with pride while strutting my stuff to all the new calf's in TB wearing this? My tail is fully exposed. Again this is udderly BS. I suspect a non-stylish druid who has been eyeing my transmog for a while.

Hey Ci...want ya dress back?

As for looting my dead corpse, I don't thing there was a need or greed roll. Cause I know for sure I did not see anyone rolling....all I saw was dancing and people drinking tea, cause they dropped their bags all around me.

Speaking of xmogs, my mage got a .15% drop rate robe today. Only thing is, it really doesn't look all that great. Should I xmog it anyway just to say, "Hey! I have something rarer than Warglaives!" That being said. Players can sometimes drop loot, I recieved a awesome death charger modeled mount after winning a rather long kite duel in TB shortly before switching to alliance. Perhaps some of you have seen this mount. I'll have to start farming for the "Rideable Bobcat" for my collection.
Bobcat, I would like to tell you that yes, I did kill you when you DCed, but it was because you were being hit by a guard and were about to die! I did it to save you the repair bill, although looking where your body was, I think your ghost couldn't reach it...

Sorry! I didn't have time to get on my DK and death grip you to safety. D:
LOL...Yeah the last I remember was flying near ya when I saw some flying guards come at me. Then the sneaky world boss, better known as Mr. DC came and jumped me. When I logged on, all I saw was a flurry of griffins and my body falling. It was funny and ironic. Considering how many times I am in SW annoying the guards, that night they got last laugh.

Yes, I was able to get to my body and limp back home to Moonglade.

An its no problem who got the killing blow, atleast someone was able to put this injured cow out of his misery...just glad I did not see any camp fires getting ready to BBQ a cow.
Back when I was still Sharder, I would divebomb Trade District on my Netherdrake. Only once did I have a problem, and that was when I became trapped under a bridge, OR maybe it was because I was shot down and fell onto said bridge becoming a pancake on landing.