[H] <Retribution> Recruiting 25m and MoP

Mal'Ganis
<Retribution> has just moved to the Mal'Ganis server from Khaz Modan!! Due to a very low population Horde side on our old server, we decided on making the big move to another server. <Retribution> is an 8/8H, 25m Guild, we are looking to fill out our roster, and launch into MoP on Mal'Ganis!

Forums: http://new.retributionkm.com/

Our website, as well as armory are just in the process of switching our previous info to new info, we are indeed on Mal'Ganis, and ready to go!

High Priority:

Warlocks
Shadow Priest

Medium Priority:

Resto Druid or Holy Paladin
Mage or Boomkin
Rogue
Hunter

We raid:

8pm-11pm CST on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Monday.

What are the benefits of joining <Retribution>?

~All guild repairs, consumables, and enchantments are supplied by the bank for raiders
~Organized and experienced Guild Leadership
~Focused and Fun Raiding environment

We are an adult guild with the goal of providing a relaxed atmosphere, for serious progression. We want to have fun while making the most of our 9 hours per week dedicated to raiding. We keep a slim 25-man roster in order to maintain our synergy and to reward those who are committed to performing as part of our team.

Qualifications:

~ Late or absent players are expected to post in our forums of their intended absence
~Completely prepared for every raid by researching all possible boss fights before raid on your own time.
~Eager to improve your raid performance and willing to take and learn from criticism.
~Good attitude/conduct in and out of raid.
~Knowledgeable about your class and spec in terms of both statistics and raid performance.
~Fully gemmed and enchanted.
~Open to an R-rated environment. We do joke with one another and do not shun profanity, obscene jokes, and teasing.

Application:

We are looking for committed, prepared, and dedicated raiders. We are also looking for organized, and well written applications.

To apply, go to http://new.retributionkm.com/ and create an account, then post in the Applications forum.

Alternately, you can either:

Whisper our recruitment Officer in-game: Esotericx (Alts: Equivica, Saucytart)

Thanks!!
A stealthed rogue walks into a bar.
A nearby mage sneezes.
The rogue appears and says "OMG! Nerf level 1 AoE"
Cleared 8/8H on 10 man. Looking for raiders to get our numbers back up to clear it on 25 man.
Thanks Maxx :P
Just waiting on WoW Progress to transfer all of our info!
Still Looking for More!
Bump because I miss y'all. I hope you find some quality applicants.
07/23/2012 02:35 PMPosted by Higeki
Bump because I miss y'all. I hope you find some quality applicants.

<3!!
terminator smells like poop gorehowl#1
07/24/2012 07:43 PMPosted by Onehand
terminator smells like poop gorehowl#1

That's why we make him stand in the back in raids.
WTB Ranged DPS!
WTB Lock / SP Sandwich

How would that NOT be delicious??
Bumping in the middle of the night.......
Hi, I'm Dizzy! :D
Hey guyz
Join ussssss.
Beep beep I'm a jeep
Gogo Caster DPS
Still looking for Locks and Shadow Priests!
^^