[A] <One More Time> 8/8 HM - LFM for MoP!

Tichondrius
We have !@#$%^s n' beer. Hey Mages out there... I hear this guild gets nothing but Vanq tokens drop. I also hear that pretty soon they're going to give them to Batcountry to go DPS... Please don't let us give him the option to turn into a Boomkin...
Apparently I can't say bewbz.
07/20/2012 01:38 PMPosted by Lokomotives
Apparently I can't say bewbz.

MAGE ROAR
I'm available. #1 Mage US when I played. PST for further details. 8/8 Heroic XP. Willing to lead group / explain strats.
We would love to try you out for trial! We can hold a vent interview whenever you have time, but I also have a few concerns mostly with your reforges, but other than that... We don't mind lower end iLvl as long as you show up to perform.

This is Lokomotives btw. I wrote this message so you could compare our mages :) It is my 5th alt so be wary of enchants that are missing >.>
That toon is my 10th alt on the realm. Reforges / Ench / Gemming will all be 100% if I get a raid spot. Fire is currently over-powered and I'd like to get some gear on that toon.
Feel free to message me, Eversi, or Patdown for an invite. We'll probably also hold a vent interview just to get to know you/as a formality.
me me pick me. do i get a bonus for teaching dreamer how to play a disc priest? :D
07/22/2012 09:39 PMPosted by Lokomotives
Feel free to message me, Eversi, or Patdown for an invite. We'll probably also hold a vent interview just to get to know you/as a formality.

This^

Also I now officially hate our alt run. 3 prot, 1 vanq, 1 conq and cunning. Really Blizzard? FUUUUUUUUUUU

07/22/2012 10:09 PMPosted by Smûrf
me me pick me. do i get a bonus for teaching dreamer how to play a disc priest? :D

Maybe if she used her disc spec! She's too scared 95% of the time. :(
nothing but conq all day
07/22/2012 10:09 PMPosted by Smûrf

Maybe if she learned to use her disc spec! She's too scared 95% of the time. :(

Fixt ;)
07/21/2012 09:48 PMPosted by Mutiilation
That toon is my 10th alt on the realm. Reforges / Ench / Gemming will all be 100% if I get a raid spot. Fire is currently over-powered and I'd like to get some gear on that toon.

07/22/2012 09:39 PMPosted by Lokomotives

^
Updated the top post! Downed Warmaster and have a few attempts in on spine. Picked up some very quality players over the last week, but still no mages or warlocks! Also heroic vanq helm.. WHY BLIZZARD! :(

Also filled our need for a tank in MoP. Thanks for inquiring!
Eversi, again, I will be happy to join your raid group, with 100% attendance, always on time and fully prepared. I will try to contact you later today in game. Maybe I should have been more persistent in trying to get in touch with you guys last week. Sorry.
Thanks for getting in contact with me, Quantifire. :] See you when you return!

That being said.. September 25th MoP. :DD
Nothing but massive amounts of cute in this thread.

/approved
<fillin available if you just want a mage for raids
normally i dont play this char much anymore but
i know 5/8h and have a decent pve set too
i can fillin with my op dk tank if needed. you know how to get a reach of me!
I'll keep you guys in mind. :] Thanks!

Leah don't go in there!
Leah check out my staff!