Adventure Time

Movies, TV and Entertainment
OK, i cannot stop watching this: http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/tv_shows/adventuretime/index.html

Got the dvd release and a few episodes in and i have never laughed so hard in a loooong time.

Reminds me a lot of WoW in some ways, but no. Its ridonkulous in its own sublime way.
Its a pretty fun show. One of the best shows that has come out in the past few years actually. Pretty good fanbase and good reviews is what I heard from it.
It's alright. I've watched the full series and I like it okay, but I don't really get the hype.
07/20/2012 01:21 PMPosted by Sharkon
I don't really get the hype.
Its good.
There is a new show on disney (yeah, i watch it. sue me.) called Gravity Falls. Its suprisingly kinda funny at parts. or maybe its just because i laugh at everything
Adventure Time needs an open mind when you sit down and watch it.

You have to be willing to enjoy the silly and if you can manage that you'll see there are some strong and poignant themes running through the show.

It also has some great songs. "I'm just your problem" and "What Am I to You?".
It's a completely silly show that does not take itself seriously at all, and that's why it's so good. The random nature of it will make you question what'll happen next (provided you haven't already watched the episode you are currently viewing) and the characters are all unique and fun to appreciate in their own ways. It also has some good VAs in it like John DiMaggio (Bender) as Jake and Ron Perlman as The Lich.

I'll admit, when I first saw it, I was put off by just how crazy it seemed. But then, like Fairaday said, the veil lifted and I was a fan. I'd suggest watching Regular Show too if you're a fan of Adventure Time; delightfully crazy and random too, though more for young adults than Adventure Time is.
07/21/2012 05:45 PMPosted by Yinian
Ron Perlman as The Lich.

I caught Bender's (Jake) voice but din not know about the Ron Perlman voice. Awesome