New voices, with more Jaina

Moon Guard
Some pretty interesting stuff, it's from the Theramore scenario I believe, so spoilers of course. I'll transcribe it, if you wish to listen yourself can download it here:
http://www.scrollsoflore.com/forums/showpost.php?p=519403&postcount=9820

Jaina: "The Horde will pay for what they brought here, once I reclaim the focusing iris from this abomination, Garrosh will know the true meaning of destruction. Orgrimmar will drown."

"All of you have my deepest thanks. With the focusing iris this lifeless bomb is just a sickening testament to Garosh's brutality. The winds of change blow fiercely. Azeroth is on the brink of war. My apologies, but you must excuse me. I have much to consider, farewell."

"I nearly became.. something terrible. I was faced with an unimaginable horror, an inconceivable temptation. And perhaps tainted by the effects of the bomb itself. But in the end, with Kalecgos's aid, I did not. And it is that above else that lent the Kirin Tor choosing me as Rhonin's successor."

Other voices seem like a variety of NPCs like Sunwalker Dezco, Taylor and Nazgrim for quests in Pandaria. There is also a few NPCs talking about fighting each other which I think is reference to the Gunships in Jade forest now. I'm very sure that Alliance fans would love characters like Admiral Rogers. The voices seem to hint that Jade Forest takes place before the Pandaren starting area.

Also, King Wrynn for the win.
07/13/2012 10:59 PMPosted by Vicara
And it is that above else that lent the Kirin Tor choosing me as Rhonin's successor."

Light be praised.
07/13/2012 11:02 PMPosted by Danyle
And it is that above else that lent the Kirin Tor choosing me as Rhonin's successor."

Light be praised.

...Rhonin is younger than her, right?

Is Rhonin dying? Please tell me he's dying. This will be the best expansion ever.

*squee*

Glad they're not turning Jaina into some raging, bloodthirsty monster that we end up killing for loots.
07/13/2012 11:07 PMPosted by Audracy

Is Rhonin dying? Please tell me he's dying. This will be the best expansion ever.
Also, King Wrynn for the win.

brb

:p Captain Taylor says that line by the way

Can't say for sure but it heavily implies that he will, even more excited to check out Tides of War when it's out
07/13/2012 11:24 PMPosted by Jester
Can't say for sure but it heavily implies that he will, even more excited to check out Tides of War when it's out

If Golden kills off Rhonin I think it is only fair that Knaak kills off Thrall.

Golden already killed off Korialstrasz. More blood is required.
And it is that above else that lent the Kirin Tor choosing me as Rhonin's successor.

YES.
According to Kosak's twitter, the Skyfire doesn't crash on Pandaria instead another ship does. They've done a little rewriting to the Pandaren starting zone. So never mind on Jade Forest taking place before Wandering Isle.

Also someone else put up some of the voices up on youtube.

Jaina: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAD790vIhNQ&feature=youtu.be

Admiral Rogers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzWEmyMb1d0&feature=youtu.be
Why does everyone hate Rhonin so much? I never really cared much for him. But I do hate that hes married to Vereesa. >.<
Why does everyone hate Rhonin so much? I never really cared much for him. But I do hate that hes married to Vereesa. >.<

Because he's (and I hate this term, but it is applicable here) a Mary Sue.

And his writer is a hack.
Just tell me that Archmage Khadgar returned to Azeroth to cast the deciding vote for Jaina before heading to Arathi with Danath Trollbane, and I'll be happy.

oh?