Random lessoned learned....Twice.

Ravenholdt
Last nice while looking at the AH trinket...I selected a over priced trinket at 20k. Was looking at its special features when I saw a nice blue seriously under priced. I went to hit buy now and was surprised that it was still up. It was at that time I realized I just spent 20k.

Sadly enough this sad cow did that twice in the past two days...Who even just got 20k from a bob, I can recommend a decent Hair stylest that has a backroom with a bunch of girls gone wild...
I wonder how many other players have this same thing happen.

I see many items on the AH which are intentionally overpriced in order to drive Auctioneer's average price up. It sucks that you fell into this trap. Always double-check.

PS: Buy my Star Belt Tailoring pattern. You know you want it.

Perhaps slice off all your gold except 2000g or something into a guild bank every few days, to limit the liability.
I had something like that happen to me just last evening. I was mailing a rather pricey horde pet to an alliance toon via the neutral AH. I go to click the pet to post it and....

*Can I Keep Him?*

Achievement earned on a bank alt on an alt account. With a pet that would have fetched 5k on the Alliance AH. Ah well, as I understand it once MoP comes out, I'll be able to pull it out of the stable.
I had something like that happen to me just last evening. I was mailing a rather pricey horde pet to an alliance toon via the neutral AH. I go to click the pet to post it and....

*Can I Keep Him?*

Achievement earned on a bank alt on an alt account. With a pet that would have fetched 5k on the Alliance AH. Ah well, as I understand it once MoP comes out, I'll be able to pull it out of the stable.

If you ticket this, a GM may be able to reverse it. There is not a confirmation dialog when learning a pet, so this is the type of thing that probably can be fixed, if you can be bothered to open a ticket requesting it. Can't hurt to try.