FAQ: Bleeding Hollow Transfers

Bleeding Hollow
Prev 1 8 9 10 17 Next
awesome thread. cant wait to transfer. trying to get my brother and some friends to come over with me. cant wait =]
not on front page buff
Bumpin' uglies bump
I joined this server a few days before this thread was posted. I didn't want to pay for transfers, so I just rolled a new orc.

I was on Kel'Thuzad, which is a ratio of about Alliance 1 to Horde .01. The major reason I came here was for the balanced A:H ratio, and high server population. Thank god for server population websites!

I'm happy to be here, and am proud to be part of this server now. Thanks for your post, as it's great to see so many pvp interested people. I'm new to this server, but it's the busiest one I've played on, and I constantly meet new people that have just transferred here.

Thanks Bleeding Hollow for re-igniting my love for Warcraft, booyah!

Game on!
Milk Carton Missing Person Bump

Name: Ikyteu
Hair: Black
Race: Human

Additional Info: Will most likely be found shirtless and call you "boyfriend"
I joined this server a few days before this thread was posted. I didn't want to pay for transfers, so I just rolled a new orc.

I was on Kel'Thuzad, which is a ratio of about Alliance 1 to Horde .01. The major reason I came here was for the balanced A:H ratio, and high server population. Thank god for server population websites!

I'm happy to be here, and am proud to be part of this server now. Thanks for your post, as it's great to see so many pvp interested people. I'm new to this server, but it's the busiest one I've played on, and I constantly meet new people that have just transferred here.

Thanks Bleeding Hollow for re-igniting my love for Warcraft, booyah!

Game on!

Welcome and glad to hear i!!

BUMP
Bump
BERMP
Hey, look, a random post! join my guild, transfers. All of you.
Nice One, Should Def Be A Sticky
Bump
BUMP
BUMP.... rails
This helped in me selecting a server to start with
Milk Carton Missing Person Bump

Name: Ikyteu
Hair: Black
Race: Human

Additional Info: Will most likely be found shirtless and call you "boyfriend"

/epicsadface

Where's boyfriend...
shutup syza
09/20/2012 09:16 AMPosted by Drug
shutup syza

Don't you have some threads to necro?
How is this not stickied
09/20/2012 05:55 PMPosted by Beàr
How is this not stickied

Because doing so would only cost Blizzard some manpower and money.