Mists of Pandaria Launches Sept. 25

General Discussion
Prev 1 9 10 11 13 Next
My question is are you guys the digital download comes with the pet? cause according to the site it doesn't say pet just says mount.
Am I the only one that is upset that we are killing the same damn dragon for like 9 months?

Why havent they atleast come out with another small raid to keep us busy? I mean really this patch has been waaaaaaaay too long.
Wow... the entire argument of MoP coming out on Yom Kippur got a bit out of hand. Im an Orthodox Jew and as I posted before I would prefer it came out on another day. However when it comes right down to it, it is not really that big of a deal. As many posters said it has to be released sometime. I am just glad that it is so soon. I dont know why so someone would be so upset that he will have one day less to play that would eventually effect him regardless of the release date.
07/26/2012 10:59 AMPosted by Uraciouse
Wow... the entire argument of MoP coming out on Yom Kippur got a bit out of hand. Im an Orthodox Jew and as I posted before I would prefer it came out on another day. However when it comes right down to it, it is not really that big of a deal. As many posters said it has to be released sometime. I am just glad that it is so soon. I dont know why so someone would be so upset that he will have one day less to play that would eventually effect him regardless of the release date.

Or people could... you know... like.. wait a day before playing? It's not like you're going to be super behind or anything if you don't play the day it releases..
07/26/2012 12:13 PMPosted by Dashy

Or people could... you know... like.. wait a day before playing? It's not like you're going to be super behind or anything if you don't play the day it releases..

That is exactly what he was saying... just sayin.
Are the mount and pet account bound or just for one character?
Are the mount and pet account bound or just for one character?

It's account bound.

07/26/2012 10:32 AMPosted by Xilence
My question is are you guys the digital download comes with the pet? cause according to the site it doesn't say pet just says mount.

You get both Mount and Pet.

Here's to Pandas! Woot!
SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!
I'll bet its being released on sep. 25 so all the kiddies can talk about their level 17 monk during school, increasing its popularity. Isn't that great?
07/25/2012 08:56 AMPosted by Nethaera
The pet and mount are both available to the Digital Deluxe version. These are also Battle.net account wide. The page is just missing showing the pet currently.

Whoa whoa whoa. Battle.net account wide? Does this mean that I only have to buy ONE deluxe version in order to get the mount and pet on all of my WoW game accounts provided they all use the same battle.net account? I had assumed that it would work like Lil' Deathwing and be per license updated. IF these are truly BO-B.NET-A instead of just BOA that would be fantastic and save me quite a bit of cash that may just go towards a self referral...

I would really appreciate a blue reply to this so I know what I need to buy.
You're going to college or into hibernation? Why would that make any difference?
Same day Collide is releasing their next album. Gonna be an awesome day.
Dang, Do I save for WoW MoP expantion or save for Mechwarrior Online? WoW or MWO? MWO or WoW?

Giant shooty robots win. Sorry blizz. love world of warcrack but I have to play my Mechwarrior/ battletech. Dont worry Ill play MoP once I save the moneys. http://mwomercs.com/media/video/rkGvP8VFXAI
The pet and mount are both available to the Digital Deluxe version. These are also Battle.net account wide. The page is just missing showing the pet currently.

Whoa whoa whoa. Battle.net account wide? Does this mean that I only have to buy ONE deluxe version in order to get the mount and pet on all of my WoW game accounts provided they all use the same battle.net account? I had assumed that it would work like Lil' Deathwing and be per license updated. IF these are truly BO-B.NET-A instead of just BOA that would be fantastic and save me quite a bit of cash that may just go towards a self referral...

I would really appreciate a blue reply to this so I know what I need to buy.

the vast majority of mounts and pets, including the CE/Deluxe ones, are becoming battle-net account wide in MoP. So yes, you only need 1 CE/Deluxe
dang blizz

this release date collides with my uni placement week - and its an out of town placement

could you not check our diaries and see when would suit us best for release

thanks
yay drops right in the middle of my mid semester break at uni! <3
It says that if we buy our presale we'll be ready to play when it goes live.

Some clarification please. Does that mean that yes indeed we'll be ready to play when it goes live but the servers may not be ready for us? Does it mean when it goes live being sometime after not the very second it goes live?

I'm wondering if there will be invites in waves. I'd kind of like to know before I commit.

I lol'd.
Im still debating if I even want to get this expac but what gets me is when a company sells you the "digital version" for full pop, pre sales none the less and its still 2 months away!

Should be $10 less for a digital sale since you dont get all the box and contents.