Mists of Pandaria Launches Sept. 25

General Discussion
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 Next
Pre Sales Now Open!

Heroes of Azeroth, prepare to embark for an exotic new frontier! World of Warcraft®: Mists of Pandaria™ is launching on September 25, 2012 and you can be ready to play when the servers go live by pre-purchasing the game digitally. Plus, for the first time ever, players will have the option to upgrade a pre-purchase to the all-new Digital Deluxe Edition which comes with all of the in-game items from the retail Collector’s Edition, including a World of Warcraft pet and mount, banner sigil and accent for Diablo® III, and Battle.net® portraits for StarCraft® II.

[url="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/6771526/"]Read more on the blog.[/url]

Thanks for the update Nethaera, just curious if you know when the retail Collector's Edition will be in stores to purchase?
I take it we will be getting a list of retailers at some point that will be doing the midnight launch for each time zone, much like we had for Wrath and Cata? I only ask, because I am intending to order the physical CE, but am not ordering it until I know which store(s) will be doing the midnight launch.
The vast majority of mounts and pets, including the CE/Deluxe ones, are becoming battle-net account wide in MoP. So yes, you only need 1 CE/Deluxe

I thought they were only going account wide. Meaning I sign in on my WoW1 account and all pets on all toons on that account have them but when I sign into WoW2 only pets on this account are there. I hadn't even thought that all pets on all accounts linked to my battle.net account would be available to all of my toons.

If I'm wrong about that, HOLY COW, have a wasted a bunch of money on real-money pets. Also I'm suddenly glad I didn't take the time to farm up a second Fox Kit.
Pandas and Pokemon wannabes. No thanks.

I won't be buying MoP and will be cancelling my account.
Pandas and Pokemon wannabes. No thanks.

I won't be buying MoP and will be cancelling my account.
Good riddance. Probably will be back in a few months anyways.
Maybe it's a silly question but can i get normal version and later (like in mid November) upgrade to Deluxe edition?
World of Warcraft®: Mists of Pandaria™ is launching on September 25, 2012

2 days after my birthday. Son of a swineherd.
07/25/2012 03:11 PMPosted by Lianxin

Those aren't major holidays celebrated by a mass number of people. You seriously think they would launch this game on easter or the 4th of july without backlash (don't sass me about whether it's possible because easter is on a sunday and blah blah blah, the point is the significance of the holiday)? They obviously avoided launching on 9/11 and labor day because they felt those were significant enough but the problem here is no one cares because it's a jewish holiday. And again you prove the general apathy towards them but would have your panties in a bunch if it was a holiday you celebrated.

Righteous Father Sergius of Radonezh .

You mean:
Righteous Boss Sargeras of the Burning Legion.
Right?
it being released in sept is alot better than dec
Pandas and Pokemon wannabes. No thanks.I won't be buying MoP and will be cancelling my account.

you know you DON'T have to do the pet battles, just like I dont have to play a stupid worgan.
Pre-ordered the Collectors Edition at Gamstop!

Gonna go to midnight release, get home, load it up, stand around wherever all the people are this time (like the flight master on Cata release :P), servers go down, go to sleep for 2 hours waiting for the servers to come back up, drink 2 cans of Monster and power level! I don't care how many people are grinding the same quest!
already reserved mine. I wont be doing a digital upload ever again d3 was a nightmare to download.
Pre-ordered the Collectors Edition at Gamstop!

Gonna go to midnight release, get home, load it up, stand around wherever all the people are this time (like the flight master on Cata release :P), servers go down, go to sleep for 2 hours waiting for the servers to come back up, drink 2 cans of Monster and power level! I don't care how many people are grinding the same quest!

Why even log-in if your just going to camp around people? U might as well, goto sleep for 6 hours spend 2 hours getting the game drinking the 2 monsters then power level to 90.
07/27/2012 08:39 AMPosted by Vindor
Maybe it's a silly question but can i get normal version and later (like in mid November) upgrade to Deluxe edition?

You can always upgrade your normal account with higher versions as you purchase them though there is no discount - you'll be buying the new one at full price.
Is it not suppose to start downloading? I updated but nothing...thnks!
Does anyone know if the Retail Collectors Edition is compatible with MAC? on Amazon and GameSpot it only says "PC".
07/28/2012 08:10 AMPosted by Jibbet
Does anyone know if the Retail Collectors Edition is compatible with MAC? on Amazon and GameSpot it only says "PC".
I would assume so, the game works with Mac and the CE isn't a different game, just the game with a bunch of goodies. :)
Blizzard will surely do some in-game events prior to Mists of Pandaria going live on 9/25. I really want to participate.

I have a job. And this job takes up the majority of my time during the week. With the hours I have now, my play time is limited during the week. But if I had an idea of when the in-game events would take place, I might be able to better plan accordingly in order to participate.

I am not asking that Blizzard put out a fully detailed timeline on what they have planned before Mists. But a nice note saying "In-game events begin on */*/2012 and run through */*/2012" would be really nice.

Please and thank you!!!