Mr Bigglesworth!

General Discussion
Put him in another raid, outside of Naxx. If you kill him, again KT will scream and go on a enrage timer that starts in 1 second, and he gets a 10000000% Damage increase for 666 minutes.

Mr Bigglesworth shall not be killed ever again.

WHOS WITH ME
I used to kick PUGs for killing him.

He's a bright ray of sunshine in a undead paradise and people kill him..
I always tried to keep raid mates from killing Mr. Bigglesworth because I'm a cat person... so I would rush into Naxx ahead of everyone else and put the pet leash on him before anyone could kill him - attaching the leash makes him non-targetable for attacks.

Then months later to my horror, I discovered that as the pet leash expired he would despawn... and I was credited as killing him. o.O
Mr. Bigglesworth should choose better company.
Mr Bigglesworth was the best retard check in history of WoW, you would Raid warning spam "Don't touch Mr. Bigglesworth" and whoever did would be kicked and never seen again. Good times.
I always tried to keep raid mates from killing Mr. Bigglesworth because I'm a cat person... so I would rush into Naxx ahead of everyone else and put the pet leash on him before anyone could kill him - attaching the leash makes him non-targetable for attacks.

Then months later to my horror, I discovered that as the pet leash expired he would despawn... and I was credited as killing him. o.O

At least you kept him from a violent death at the hands of a huge sword or fireball.
I wonder can u pet battle with him in MOP? O_O

At least you kept him from a violent death at the hands of a huge sword or fireball.

Yeah, but I still feel bad... there's actually a stat in your Lich King stats that shows how many times you've kill him.
Meow.
Hard to tell who's joking and who seriously thinks killing the cat has any effect on the raid.
It didn't have any effect, it just helped a lot filtering the bads who couldnt pay attention to a very simple order.
07/19/2012 12:21 PMPosted by Zerbrechen
Hard to tell who's joking and who seriously thinks killing the cat has any effect on the raid.

It ABSOLUTELY does.
07/19/2012 12:16 PMPosted by Yogurisimo
Mr Bigglesworth was the best retard check in history of WoW, you would Raid warning spam "Don't touch Mr. Bigglesworth" and whoever did would be kicked and never seen again. Good times.

I killed him upon every entry into the place and was never once kicked or told off for it :)
07/19/2012 12:21 PMPosted by Zerbrechen

It doesn't mechanics wise, however if you spam in raid and raid warning "DONT KILL THE CAT! DON'T KILL MR BIGGLESWORTH" and then someone does it anyways? You already know who can't listen to the raid leader / raid assisstants and who will likely prove to be a problem later on.

You monster!