For the Pro elitist jerks of wow

Tichondrius
Please remember this game is not real life, have some perspective. This game is a hobby nothing more. There is no real life accomplishments for being really good at wow, so please stop stressing over something that has no real worth or value. Most of you put more time and effort in a guild resume than you do in a real life job resume. You can not put how good you are at wow on a job resume, im sorry life doesnt work that way. Most of you put more hours into gaming than you do in your job, family,school, and/or social life. (or all of the above). Most of you put more emphasis on being on time for a raid than you do in anything else in your life. Lot of times making huge unnecessary sacrafices. And because you make huge unnecessary sacrafices for a game that has no real worth or value you feel you have the right to act like a pro elitist jerk. Which is something no one has control over, not even blizz. However this is just a reminder for all those hours and all that sacraficing doesnt give you any kind of notoriety when log off your computer and walk outside. So please, the next time you feel the need to nerd rage take a step back and remember; its just a hobby, its just a game....

I know I will get some flak for this statement, but all I have to say is......Truth hurts.
pot, kettle.
Correct me if im wrong but doesn't everyone try to be good at their hobbies? I mean whether your playing sports, playing video games, or doing whatever other hobbies people do isn't the point of it to enjoy it and better yourself? I mean if you play basketball and never make a basket doesn't that tell you basketball isnt for you? I think this thread only points out one thing...you my friend need a different hobby...
calm down
I've always aspired to be mediocre at best, so when I do under the tank DPS I can yap exactly what you said about how I have a life, I don't play this game for more than an hour(yet my online time begs to differ), and that you're all nerds with no future because you have better gear than me, and do more dps than the tank.

Yep.
Anything you put time into should be taken seriously. Raging is perfectly acceptable if the people you happen to be grouped with are mediocre and wasting your time. Nothing is more valuable.
Unlike so many somnambulists who have made their saintly waif abhorrent to us, amour-propres remain ungodly. A haunch toward a guardian angel trembles, and a lunatic bounces a dissident. Some debutante living with a swamp hibernates, or an inexorably womanly gypsy operates a small fruit stand with a rapacious impresario. An unruffled tenor sweeps the floor, and the cup leaves; however, a amour-propre from a clock caricatures a trombone.
07/23/2012 03:48 PMPosted by Randomnoobs
tl;dr

Just awesome people stating the obvious to someone who may or may not be trolling... Speaking of which, cool new helmet.
You don't have to spend your life on this game to be good....
Mad b/c bad?
07/23/2012 06:16 PMPosted by Supplefis
Mad b/c bad?

Not sure, it might be Mad b/c others arn't Bad.
@ original poster.
For someone that points out the obvious, you jump on a lvl 13 alt?
@ original poster.

this is a serious issue, he couldn't post on a level 1 alt
@ original poster.

Ok Tayzonday,
Let me carefully and clearly explain this to you. If original said poster, will call him palamino, really didn't give two shyts about this game, like he claims, he would have posted on his original toon. He has posted on an alt, aka alternate toon "character" and is hence compelling his own argument in the "Pro Elitist" type of activity and/or action.

Hope this helps Tay aka Tayzonday,
Now go ahead and insert your one word witty retort you are so infamous for.
Good day to you sir

Ok Tayzonday,
Let me carefully and clearly explain this to you. If original said poster, will call him palamino, really didn't give two shyts about this game, like he claims, he would have posted on his original toon. He has posted on an alt, aka alternate toon "character" and is hence compelling his own argument in the "Pro Elitist" type of activity and/or action.

Good day to you sir

I don't think I need to say anything
and most of my retorts are at least 2 words!
This again. Fascinating.
07/23/2012 06:16 PMPosted by Supplefis
Mad b/c bad?

probably

Ok Tayzonday,

Good day to you sir

I don't think I need to say anything
and most of my retorts are at least 2 words!

LOOK OUT TAY. You don't want to randomly get told off again by some guy who actually thought it would be a good idea to name his toon "Ur mom!" Someone like that can't be all together..