Any laid back/fun guilds willing to invite?

Blackrock
Hey all,

Recently came back after a couple of years hiatus and was met by a message from my guild saying that most raiding (and I would assume dungeon runs) had been suspended because Diablo 3 had come out. I've been back for about a week and no more than 2 people are on at any given time (this is INCLUDING me) and it's quite depressing for someone like myself - who enjoys the team-based environment - to see this. So, essentially, I'm looking to switch guilds. Diablo 3 has been out for a little while now and if no more than 1 other person is ever online while I am (usually for no longer than 30-45 minutes) I think it's safe to assume that the guild will remain this way for a while and I don't like the idea of it.

Preferably, I would like to be a part of a level 25 guild (as that is what Omega is) and it has to be active. I have 6 level 85's and 4 more characters ranging from 75-81 (I don't know why my avatar is showing up as level 70 as Traynk just hit 75) that I expect to hit 85 within the next couple of weeks. I am not a hardcore gear fanatic but I was hacked recently (which is weird because I could have sworn I had an authenticator on my account the whole time) and I would like to get back into the swing of things with the help from some good people.

Thanks for any consideration! I tend to bounce from character to character a lot (dailies and whatnot) so it's best if you global friend me at wyplash00@gmail.com