To the rescue quest

Quests
Post Limit:
im trying to do the quest To the rescue in ashenvale but Brutusk is "watering the bushes". How can i proceed with the quest? I want this kodo to finish his peeing session so i can ride him..
If you go to Wowhead to look up the questline, there are MANY work arounds for you to try. If none of those work for you, you can put in a ticket to ask a GM if they are able to nudge you along on the quest. It MAY be one of the rare ocassions they will do this for players, as he opens up a rather large quest hub in Ashenvale.
ive check wowhead several times and googled for an answer but the only i found was answers that are similar to the one quoted.
"riotangel on 2012/04/22 (Patch 4.3.4)
According to Blizzard support response, that is a deliberate stage and they won't provide any info on how to get Brutusk to empty his bladder and come over.
Ive set up a ticket but its 3-4 day wait so i came on here hoping for a faster respond
07/21/2012 01:33 PMPosted by Tochío
Ive set up a ticket but its 3-4 day wait so i came on here hoping for a faster respond
Average ticket times are around 24 hours so not 3 to 4 days.
07/21/2012 01:40 PMPosted by Flatspriest

http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab112/Dudemycar23/WoWScrnShot_072112_154150.jpg
seems like it says 3 days 12 hours :/
There are several other workarounds given on Wowhead. I'm fairly sure I tried all but having an alliance come kill everything in the area. In any event, if none of those work for you, waiting on a GM is the only thing you can do.
07/21/2012 01:44 PMPosted by Tochío

seems like it says 3 days 12 hours :/

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5959576275
Its been bugged for me too. I abandoned the quest did multiple future quests went back re accepted the quest and it worked. Hope this helps