Conrad

Garona
Thoughts/comments on random lock coming to garona and instantly getting R1 in 3s.

Go.
I'm for it.
I know who he is, he isn't exactly random haha. The dude owns and I like him, it's okay with me if he gets the title.
What are you wearing conrad, holy hell you're one ugly old lady.
The best part is Champ / Lencia calling out Hexpert for talking trash on one of the forums with their team name. Absolutely the best.

On a side note, I also love Champs team name for 2s. Mainly for the use of the word "Salutations". That's just a fantastic word. People should use it more often. At least once a day.

Conrad Challenge: Next time you commentate, use it at least 3 times.
It isn't Champ/Lencia/Draen.
I heard locks taste like g@!!%s. If I keep a lock in a sealed barrel for a few years, can I get drunk off them?

Edit: wow, forums edit fruits now do they?
its filo/thing/ecliptium who else could it be
ITT: paintrain tries to troll, fails and is then laughed at. Nothing to see here.
07/23/2012 03:25 AMPosted by Nicetrykid
ITT: paintrain tries to troll, fails and is then laughed at. Nothing to see here.

nicetrygriefing
Thoughts/comments on random lock coming to garona and instantly getting R1 in 3s.

Go.

You had a good run
I was actually curious to see what one of the top players on the server thought about a random lock coming to ally and getting R1. I was curious if he knew the dude too. Thank you for taking interest in my forum activity Griefing.

PS- Post on level 1 altz moar Challenger.

Go.

You had a good run

Sup Bioshockk?
wasn't hiding anything, i just like the name.

Oh and it's Master Ruthless Challenger Griefing to you.
07/23/2012 01:00 PMPosted by Zigzags

nicetrygriefing

You had a good run

Sup Bioshockk?

Stopped dead in our tracks eff
I used to PvP, then peeps got mad jealpus at my sick bubbles. They were all "DAMN G, WHUT ARE YOU THROWIN DOWN?!'

Then I was all 'DA SHIELDS, MUTHA!'

We all drank g#!%% kool-aid and it was awesome.

...I totally forgot that the fruit that grows from a vine and is used to make wine is blocked on the forums. You would think they would change that by now.
I used to PvP, then peeps got mad jealpus at my sick bubbles. They were all "DAMN G, WHUT ARE YOU THROWIN DOWN?!'

Then I was all 'DA SHIELDS, MUTHA!'

We all drank g#!%% kool-aid and it was awesome.

...I totally forgot that the fruit that grows from a vine and is used to make wine is blocked on the forums. You would think they would change that by now.

You're not funny.

Stop.
I'm sorry, I had no idea the Fun Police had a branch on Garona.
08/01/2012 06:52 PMPosted by Disinfection
I'm sorry, I had no idea the Fun Police had a branch on Garona.

You remind me of all the teenage girls on Facebook sticking out their butts and pushing their puppies together to receive likes. You're trying too hard. Now gtfo.
I PLAYED PAINTRAINS PRIEST TO 2400 LOL WHAT A BADDIE TY FOR 100K GOLD LOL