Moon Guard Alabama Thread

Moon Guard
This is pretty self-explanatory. If you're from Alabama and play on Moon Guard, give a shout out for our wacky, slightly backwards state. Here's the caveat: since our state arguably only excels at college football, give a proper "Roll Tide" or "War Eagle" depending on your allegiance.

Huntsville here. Roll Tide, son!
Roll Tide!

But I'm Canadian.

Alabama =/= Alberta.
I'm not on Moon Guard, but I just happened across this thread quite randomly and just have to reply.

I'm an Alabamian by birth and have lived here for my entire life (except for a 1.5-year stay in Texas). The following sums up the one and only regional stereotype that identifies me as such:

War. M^*^*^f*^*^*g. Eagle.

It was an interesting experience attending Auburn for undergrad and UA for my professional degree. It worked out such that I witnessed three undefeated seasons and a one-loss season in person between the two of them. We do love our college football, don't we?
Roll Tide!
Rolling Eagle? no I kid Roll Tide!
Despite not really being a fan of football (or most sports in general), Roll Tide!

I live near Ft. Rucker, if anyone knows where that base is.
I heard sodomy was illegal down there.
Despite not really being a fan of football (or most sports in general), Roll Tide!

I do and that is in Enterprise...I live the Birmingham area.
I've got a Friend who USE to play on Moon guard and just moved to Bama. Can I join tooooooo?
Shhh. SHHH!

I hear banjos...

See, I'm going to have to call you a liar, there is no such thing as an Alabamian that doesn't care about college football at least a little bit. I'll say your "Roll Tide" proves that I'm right.

I have a friend who's stationed at Ft. Rucker for at least a few more weeks.

07/24/2012 05:42 AMPosted by Morwen
I heard sodomy was illegal down there.

It is, as is being Hispanic.
07/24/2012 11:17 AMPosted by Magdaleine
mississippi is a superior state in every way possible.

Your state's college football powers are weak, OLD MAN!

Funny, you're born in Mississippi and now you live in Scott Walker's Wisconsin, aka Wississippi.
I've yet to run across anyone where I live.

Oh well. I'll just be over here with the best beef jerky and chile ever.
See, I'm going to have to call you a lair, there is no such thing as an Alabamian that doesn't care about college football at least a little bit. I'll say your "Roll Tide" proves that I'm right.

Which lair am I? Bat Cave, I hope.

I care enough to say "Roll Tide", just not enough to watch the games, go to events, or buy merchandise. I'm a terrible example of support.
Funny, you're born in Mississippi and now you live in Scott Walker's Wisconsin, aka Wississippi.

excuse me.

i was born in san antonio, TEXAS. that's right, the great republic of TEXAS.

i then moved to virginia, then to MISSISSIPPI, then back to TEXAS, then to Maryland, and NOW i am in the great dictatorship of Walkonsin.

My mistake. But I got out of Wisconsin at the right time, it seems. Granted, in terms of overall progressiveness, moving back to Alabama is hardly a step up.

07/24/2012 11:24 AMPosted by Grim
See, I'm going to have to call you a lair, there is no such thing as an Alabamian that doesn't care about college football at least a little bit. I'll say your "Roll Tide" proves that I'm right.

Which lair am I? Bat Cave, I hope.

I care enough to say "Roll Tide", just not enough to watch the games, go to events, or buy merchandise. I'm a terrible example of support.

Undone by "just woke up" grogginess and that Alabama public education!

And everyone knows that being a Crimson Tide fan means shelling out thousands of dollars on merchandise (especially sweat pants) for your entire family. YEESH! Thought EVERYONE knew that one!