Twin Peaks Achieves 8/2/12

Illidan
Post Limit:
Hello all, your fellow Xej here again!

I will be hosting Twin Peak achievements *Double Jeopardy* & *Twin Peak Perfection* on Thursday, August 2nd at 11:00 CST am or (12:00 - noon EST). This should go until around 2:30 CST or (3:30 EST). I need 2 epic healers and 7 more epic dps.

If interested, sign up on openraid (most effective way) and look under my name/raid for Twin Peaks or mail me in game your info + Real ID or simply reply to this thread with your info.

Thank you and please be prepared to have the latest version of Preform AV Enabler installed & ready to go.

Lets Kill
Hi there! We did our ulduar drake metas together like a year ago...I remember cause your name is a bunch of jibberish and stuff...I would like to come along! I'm already logged off in mah pvp gear too.
Aw yes, I remember you with Ilililili or whoever lol Yeah man, good times! And sure, a boomkin would be great fit for this! Just mail me your Real ID or reply it here or simply sign up on openraid & I'll accept you!

Still need more!
bump
bump
bump
Maka another thread if you ever want to knock out some Battle for Gilneas achievs, its my final of the eight 'Master of {Insert Battleground name here}'