Any exp boosts planned for MoP?

General Discussion
Has there been any word about exp boosts once MoP drops?

In previous exp packs exp has been boosted in various level brackets so players can reach new content quicker.

The casual vs hardcore argument is valid but nearly 100 hours of game time to get to 85 (on average 100 is probably fair) is a lot of time for anyone. 9-5 Business types, students (me) and high school kids who have all the time in the world.

I messed up and got scroll of resurrection'd with a class i now don't want to play but levelling 1-85 again with no heirlooms (it'd be another 2-3 weeks before i could afford 3-4 pieces of looms) just doesn't get me excited anymore. Id be fine going 60-85 but that 1-60 bracket is just death.

Anyway, has there been any releases about exp boosts?
There's a rare spawn in Pandaria that drops a non consumable potion that grants 300% increased xp gain.
There are leg heirlooms you can get so that's another 10% increased exp.
In 2 months, after putting in another 1-2 weeks of playing to ding 90, on top of 2-4 weeks to get enough JPs for the new heirlooms.

I'm talking about up front boosts not back-end stuff
No information as of yet, though if there WERE to be any experience nerfs, it would most likely only be for Cataclysm content and they USUALLY don't throw in these exp nerfs until mid-late expansion at best.

Don't worry, you've got 2 months solid to get there and it's reasonably easy even at a couple hours a day.

My advice:

Quest. Quest your ever living heart out. Always look at your map and look for new zones that are available as SOON as you ding and move out of your current zone.

For instance:

I get to level 30 about half way through Duskwood and see that Stranglethorn is lvl 30+. I immediately drop ALL Duskwood quests and go STRAIGHT to STV.

Plus queueing for instances always helps a ton too and I suspect with Mists being only two short months away, there will be FAR more people in the lower level queues than there usually are in an effort to get their lowbies up to speed before Mists.
07/25/2012 08:19 PMPosted by Zackariah
I've heard that there will be a boa item that will boost xp from 1-85 by 300%.

Isn't that the RaF bonus?

{EDIT}:

07/25/2012 08:18 PMPosted by Pyronaptor
There's a rare spawn in Pandaria that drops a non consumable potion that grants 300% increased xp gain.

Oh.
In 2 months, after putting in another 1-2 weeks of playing to ding 90, on top of 2-4 weeks to get enough JPs for the new heirlooms.

I'm talking about up front boosts not back-end stuff

The legs are from the guild vendor, not JP.
07/25/2012 08:19 PMPosted by Huggalump
There are leg heirlooms you can get so that's another 10% increased exp.

Will these be guild rep based or honor.

I think it's a guild achievement. Max out all the professions.
07/25/2012 08:22 PMPosted by Stuffs
I'm curious. Is it BoA?

It doesn't say.

http://mop.wowhead.com/item=86574

They must have changed it so it is consumable.
07/25/2012 08:22 PMPosted by Stuffs

I'm curious. Is it BoA?

http://mop.wowhead.com/item=86574
GOD wish people would stop ruining leveling for those of us that enjoy it. Some people enjoy the grind..shouldnt you be happy with how fast it is already...takes less then 58 hours to get to 85, which is severely stupid. (w/o heirlooms./perks)