WTS: 2/3 -1/3 TCG loots

Proudmoore
I got me my small batch (Finally.) -

It's not too much this time but this month I've got:

x1 Sand Scarab - 7k each
x1 Spurious Sarcophagus - Sold!
x1 - Sack of Starfish - Taking Offers (Considering using for myself...)

Because these are codes that are soulbound to your character I will require a 50% upfront payment on each item and the second half once the item is redeemed. If there's an error with the code I'll refund you immediately.
I'll be giving you the code to give to Landro himself as I've found people prefer that and it's easier to just copy paste it.

The Sand Scarabs are going to be shared across all your characters in MoP with the new pet system.

I've had a few people purchase from me already on Proudmoore and the transactions went 100% smooth!
I'll be on and off through the night tonight as I'll be at a gaming event - It'll probably be best to send me a mail in game or leave a message here inquiring about something so I can get back to you when I can.
I'll offer 7 copper for the sand scarab because you love me

:3
Only if you -ahem-.
Thanks for the Spurious Sarcophagus Schwert! Great trustworthy seller!
07/29/2012 12:13 AMPosted by Schwert
Only if you -ahem-.

Well since I have one now, when do i have to hold up my end?
08/02/2012 08:56 PMPosted by Ðemolition
Only if you -ahem-.

Well since I have one now, when do i have to hold up my end?

I read that...really...wrong...like...

Thanks for the Spurious Sarcophagus Schwert! Great trustworthy seller!

Pleasure. Sorry about the mail tag at the start - Moment I recognized your name though RiD made it all better!
Might be buying a box o' cards at the end of this month;
If anybody's looking for something let me know. Still trying to decide on the set.
Might be buying a box o' cards at the end of this month;
If anybody's looking for something let me know. Still trying to decide on the set.

Buy the one that has pets that are worth a small enough amount that i can power abuse them out of you.

I mean..uh...

wut.