Out of Line

Stormreaver
07/28/2012 09:19 PMPosted by Jgibby
Hmm thats cute also that your not even 1500.. sorry.. i dont do pve i like a challenge so i pvp.. PvE is a joke.. thats why scrubs like you do it. Don't know why you talk !@#$ 1200 champ

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormreaver/Jgibby/statistic#21:152

Where is this challenge you speak of?
07/28/2012 09:19 PMPosted by Jgibby
PvE is a joke

k lets see you get Savior of Azeroth without buying it or sucking large %*!# then you can say pve is a joke when you rank Number 1 for every fight on World of Logs
Even better lets see you preform on heroic Rag with a group of people that haven't done it either flawlessly
Whats pvp?
I happen to record the fight, and I posted it on youtube earlier this morning if you want to get your facts straight. Link is below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJTBPdVpdMc
Rainbow I don't like your T-Mog.

Also I want to play!
Shopped correct me if im wrong, but what good are you at anything ? All i remember is seeing you nerd rage at people in Trade.. I don't think you pvp and you don't raid.. so what do you do??
I mean you are in convicted i forgot how amazing they are..

That is completely relevant. Jklol. That is your only toon really, and you have 25k HKs. You talk !@#$ about people doing good in PvP or not, yet you are only 1800. OH DAMN. Plus, you haven't even completed LFR, let alone Normals.

If I could record the sound of my face hitting my keyboard and send it to you I would.
07/29/2012 12:57 PMPosted by Ashyarrows
PvE is a joke

k lets see you get Savior of Azeroth without buying it or sucking large %*!# then you can say pve is a joke when you rank Number 1 for every fight on World of Logs

PvE is a joke as of late. No skill required. You're talking about organizing a group of at max 25. Learn to do it with 40 people and get back to me.

"Who pulled the Molten Destroyer's while the raid was buffing? Not everyone was in the instance!"

INB4 Armory: This character wasn't around in Classic. GG
PvE is a joke as of late. No skill required. You're talking about organizing a group of at max 25. Learn to do it with 40 people and get back to me.

"Who pulled the Molten Destroyer's while the raid was buffing? Not everyone was in the instance!"

Raiding now a days isn't what it used to be, most people know that. But are they a walk through in their prime without nerfs? I would say no. There's a reason only like 45 guilds in the world (10 + 25) killed Heroic Spine pre-nerf; everyone had to execute every phase amazingly. The damage that was required, most players in BiS gear now still can't pull the numbers that the top guilds had to in it's prime on the tendons. Almost every guild had to stack 3-5 Rogues and Mages just to even come close, and still that wasn't enough for 9/10ths of the raiding population. Not to mention there were no rogues with legendaries during that time either. Then nerfs came and the numbers jumped like 200 in 1 week.
Raiding now a days isn't what it used to be, most people know that. But are they a walk through in their prime without nerfs? I would say no. There's a reason only like 45 guilds in the world (10 + 25) killed Heroic Spine pre-nerf; everyone had to execute every phase amazingly. The damage that was required, most players in BiS gear now still can't pull the numbers that the top guilds had to in it's prime on the tendons. Almost every guild had to stack 3-5 Rogues and Mages just to even come close, and still that wasn't enough for 9/10ths of the raiding population. Not to mention there were no rogues with legendaries during that time either. Then nerfs came and the numbers jumped like 200 in 1 week

which does further prove my point and i thank you for doing so

yep no skill in pve at all to do it, but all you've done was one boss in BH this whole expansion you should feel proud to kill a boss that a whole raid could kill in greens and still beat the enrage timer so please don't bother wasting your time commenting back if you have no idea what real raiding goes into before nerfs go into play.

inb4 armory i don't give a !@#$ if i still haven't cleared ds with 30% nerfs and you shouldn't tell people to learn to learn raiding with 40 like back in vanilla raiding was only difficult because classes had less ability's and less tools to use at their disposal
U mad?
meby jelly?
nah dawg im toast
07/29/2012 02:19 PMPosted by Bethesda

this would make sense if you posted on a toon or something with some credible evidence that you have attempted a challenging pve fight.

common sense plz
~_~

this would make sense if you posted on a toon or something with some credible evidence that you have attempted a challenging pve fight.

common sense plz

^what he said.

PvE's difficulty is directly proportionate to a few things, how unforgiving mechanics are, how new the fight is (whether nerfs have happened or not) and how many of the other 9 or 24 players are retarded since a boss is just a medium through which you fight the other players in your raid really.

You running your mouth on here saying pve is hard is funny.

PvP and PvE are no difficult.

You attempt to anticipate contexts that arise and if you dont anticipate them you react.

Example:
Pve - You know a boss has a random chance to do a knockback attack soon, youre a dk, you pop pillar of frost to avoid it. Alternative you dont use your pillar properly get knocked into some magic dmg so you end up having to pop your AMS.

PvP- Youre a priest and a warrior vs a rogue and a pally, you manage to burst the pally low (LOL yeah right) and anticipate the bubble the priest starts a mass dispel, rogue manages to catch it and you are stunned so the warrior has to react and use shattering throw.

Same crap, different names.

PvE = PvP in difficulty, really it just boils down to how freaking bad you are at this game.
U mad?
meby jelly?

I don't read much of his posts. My eyes bleed before I can attempt to make out a solid phrase or sentence. If I cared about showing credible evidence I would have. We're having a discussion about opinion. I stated my opinion and left it at that.

PvE can be completely anticipated, because it's scripted in lines of code. PvP cannot as it is completely situational as to what you're going to have to react to. (Minus Arena's which anyone with a brain could figure out is a bad example here)

I do find it amusing how everyone jumped on the band wagon to rip me apart. Keep going.

EDIT: Oh almost forgot. To prove I was playing then I'd have to screenshot the payment history on my old, and currently, secondary account. I don't care enough about you people to do that...
not a bandwagon, just calling out your stupidity. you can sense your dumb when NO ONE agrees with you. yes they are your opinions, and i have to deal with them yes, but does not mean they are accurate.

and to call you out again.....opinions are based on facts, which you have shown none of. gosh i love stupid people!
It's amazing how consistent this place has been for 7 years.
07/29/2012 08:13 PMPosted by Bethesda
It's amazing how consistent this place has been for 7 years.

Oh and just so I cover my own !@#. Yeah I'll admit my initial arguments and everything were presented rather poorly. I haven't kept up with raiding and server statistics like Shinks quoted since Classic.

To be honest I feel like a 90 year old person talking about something that's only been around for 5 years. Ergo - out of place. So this is me putting my money where my mouth is and backing out of a conversation I'm not up to date with.

Stupid people don't admit when they're wrong. I just admitted I was wrong.

EDIT: Shinks was the only one I bothered reading btw since it wasn't a blatant "You're a stupid !@#$, this is how it is. Shut up."