398 frost dk new transfer

Zul'jin
just transferred here last night and am looking for a decent guild to join.
07/30/2012 09:42 AMPosted by Gharnef
You might want to better describe your definition of "decent". Casual? Raids? what? ;)

Considering he just bought an 8/8HM carry I'm guessing the answer is casual.

LOL Gharnef. I was literally just looking if he bought it or was lucky enough to find a group to do 8/8H.
You might want to better describe your definition of "decent". Casual? Raids? what? ;)

Considering he just bought an 8/8HM carry I'm guessing the answer is casual.

well excuse me. obviously i cant be part of an elite guild and sport all heroic armor. obviously i havent been fortunate enough to clear HM DS on a regular basis. some of us have real jobs and families to take care of. save the elitest attitude, please.

so quick to judge. you obviously don't know the circumstances under which i finished HM DS, and no it was not a carry. thanks for playing. you might want to take your ignorant !@# somewhere else.

as far as guilds go, i'd like a casual guild. i work odd hours, both days and nights, so i cant make EVERY raid, but the ones i sign up for, i attend.

im just looking for a place to call home, with a decent group of people who are willing to help with achieves and what not.
never mind. forget it. i can already tell where this is going.
the reason i left out the specifics in regards to what i wanted in a guild is because i was trying to avoid the trolls. one mention of casual + raid opens the gates for flaming, which quite frankly im tired of.

so i was just waiting to see if anyone bit and then we'd discuss it from there.

true i just moved here, so excuse me for jumping on him. i just saw it as another "oh he must have bought a carry" post which i get in /tell all the time. it just wears thin.

who's the ignorant one? jesus christ, i wont even go into my situation. this isn't a "who's in a worse situation" kinda thing. just forget i even posted.
wow, you're quick.

how could i buy a run from a guild i've never dealt with, let alone on a server that i've never been on before last night...

hmmm...
07/30/2012 10:39 AMPosted by Tieranny
i'm guessing you bough a carry from TM

Negative.

07/30/2012 09:52 AMPosted by Ballzarblue
and no it was not a carry

Either your guild progressed insanely fast on 5/3/12, you're an alt, or you got a carry. This isn't meant to be trolling in any way shape or form, I just don't know many people that get DW down on 12/15/11, take 3 more months to get morchok, then suddenly get all the other heroics done in one day.

There's no shame in buying a carry either, other than the hate you'll get from people not rich enough to buy them. The game is about gear, and performing. If you don't have the time to be dedicated to raiding, but have the gold to get the gear, and want to use it in different venues (Mainly PvP) it's a perfectly acceptable way to get gear.

07/30/2012 10:43 AMPosted by Ballzarblue
wow, you're quick.

Yeah, that's not always a good thing.
07/30/2012 03:57 PMPosted by Tieranny
Men being quick are even worse.

WELCOME TO THE JOKE
On a scale of 1-10?

Machine gun.
07/30/2012 03:57 PMPosted by Gharnef
It wasn't a carry from TM, I just saw one of each kill on heroic on the same night. I was just commenting that only having experience on H Morchok is indicative of looking for a casual guild - it wasn't even intended as an insult, more of a comment really, he's just extremely defensive about it apparently.

well, you'd be defensive too if every other /tell you get is someone harassing you concerning that.

im just tired of people focusing on that one single thing whenever they look at my armory profile.

-- end of rant. good night guys/gals.