Antiquus 8/8 HM is recruiting for MoP.

Saurfang
<Antiquus> Needs you! Team Noctem of Antiquus is currently recruiting a Holy Pally, Ele Shammy, Boomie and a Hunter for our MoP prog team. Currently 8/8 HM. Entries must know their class inside and out and have good raid awareness. Both of these requirements will be tested. Applications will be finalised by 25/09/12 firelords 7/7 and savior's 8/8 geting preference. Times are 7:00 PM ST to 11:00 PM ST. Nights Wed, Thurs, Mon.

Please whisper Randol, Nubmäge or Holydivider in game or post a reply here thankyou very much. =D
wouldn't people that actually perform well get preference over someone that got firelord in 4.3 and savior at 30% like yourself?
07/27/2012 07:29 AMPosted by Dolan
I have 4 firelords and 3 saviours let me in

07/27/2012 07:33 AMPosted by Carriedxoxo
Frunds approve

Wait a second...
no Snokey, preference goes to players that earn their savior and firelord acheivements...
07/27/2012 08:42 AMPosted by Holydivider
no Snokey, preference goes to players that earn their savior and firelord acheivements...
Definitely. If you got a carry like some people.... you can only apply for the sponsor position, cos its obvious you have the gold
Go team noctem go!
07/27/2012 07:33 AMPosted by Carriedxoxo
Frunds approve

FRUNDS
Hey! I heard Potato was recruiting! MUST LIKE VAMPIRES

More info: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGH9mC8Caxg&feature=player_embedded#!
Not my team Mick. Try again
07/27/2012 08:42 AMPosted by Reloaded

ha ha good one, why dont you turn off the nerf see how far you get, nek minnit wiping on morchok