WTS

2x Landro Litchlings 10k
1x Vicious Grell 10k
1x Sandbox Tiger 4k

Add my battle tag: Positively#1530
WTS 1x Wooly White Rhino 120k
WTB 1x Magic Rooster Egg
Message me in game or here.
EDIT: possibly willing to do an outright trade also (mount for mount).
Possibly looking to transfer to this server on my DK At the start of the Mop Expansion, what are the chances of stock for the Tabard of the Lighrbringer then if I could get an answer please?

& also how much gold it would be also to but that tabard.

Thanks.
Possibly looking to transfer to this server on my DK At the start of the Mop Expansion, what are the chances of stock for the Tabard of the Lighrbringer then if I could get an answer please?

& also how much gold it would be also to but that tabard.

Thanks.

I've seen the Tabard go from 150k-200k (usually around 180k) on Horde so you can probably expect to pay around the same on Alliance. As far as stock for the item, I wouldn't say there is an abundance on Frostmourne, but it shouldn't be too hard to find a seller.
Bought numerous items from Darkboon/Mikoru in the past, very reliable and quick transactions.
WTB Spectral tiger cub - Contact me IF you have referrals in this thread.
Looking to buy a Magic Rooster Egg
Message my in game to negotiate a price.
Looking to spend 1million~ish gold on buying bulk TCG

Can potentially be bought on horde if you make it worth my while.

Too lazy to list all the mounts that I want, however I DO NOT want:

Camel
Battle Bear
Savage Raptor

Also have Level 25 Guild ~ Entourage for sale.

PST in-game.

Edit: Bought most of what I need, just looking for a magic rooster now.
WTS Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger 360k pst me in game.
Hey guys i got a Rens of the Spectral Tiger (normal) in Alliance, however I need one in Horde. Would anyone like to trade their horde one for an alliance one. I will add a 15K fee on top of the trade.

Kind Regards,

Açè
WTS Nether Rocket 120k pst
WTS TCG Mounts & TCG Vanity Items *UPDATED 16/9/12*

Mounts:

Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger 395k
Reins of the Spectral Tiger 250k
Magic Rooster Egg 200k
Wooly White Rhino 130k
White Riding Camel 120k
Corrupted Hippogryph 130k
X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME 110k
X-51 Nether-Rocket 120k
Savage Raptor 95k
Amani Dragonhawk 95k
Blazing Hippogryph 95k
Big Battle Bear 65k
Mottled Drake 90k

Vanity items:

Tabard of the Lightbringer 140k
Tabard of Flame 25k
Papa Hummel's Old-Fashioned Pet Biscuit 4k
Sandbox Tiger 4k
Paper Flying Machine Kit 5k

WTB:

Goblin Weather Machine - Prototype 01-B
Epic Purple Shirt
Hippogryph Hatchling
Fishing Chair Purchased
Rocket Chicken Purchased
Banana Charm Purchased
Sand Scarab Purchased
Nightsaber Cub
Smoldering Murloc Egg
Murky's Little Soulstone
Heavy Murloc Egg
Spectral Tiger Cub
Goblin Gumbo Kettle Purchased
Spurious Sarcophagus
Magical Ogre Idol
Foam Sword Rack

Negotiable for BULK orders.

All my mounts are in-game ready for trade (not codes). They are all on Frostmourne Alliance but mounts can be sold through the Neutral AH for 15% extra.

Will NOT transfer sorry.

Vanity items that are Bind on Pickup I require the gold first then I will scratch the card and give you the code in-game so you have logs for GM's and screenshots. The code can then be redeemed with NPC Landro Longshot in Booty Bay for the item. I am happy to Skype/Vent if it makes you feel more comfortable. Can also Real ID if you wish.

Mail me or pst in-game on Bowned with any interest or add my Battletag: Marlin#1732.

Ty :)
WTS Spectral Tiger Cub taking offers.
WTS Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger 350k

Lookin to buy Spectral Tiger Cub for 180k horde side (plus any neutral ah fees etc),
tag: Toxify#6173
Just payed 200k for the Spectral Tiger cub from Nuzzle, takes gold then logs off straight away, dont buy from him.
09/16/2012 11:40 PMPosted by Toxify
Just payed 200k for the Spectral Tiger cub from Nuzzle, takes gold then logs off straight away, dont buy from him.

That's unfortunate to hear. Do you have any evidence to support? Posting it here or in a separate thread will certainly insure people on these forums don't buy from him in the future. Creating a ticket may or may not have your gold returned to you, but there are no guarantee's as TCG transactions aren't really supported by Blizzard.

It's a shame though, there was quite a good streak where claims of scams weren't happening with TCG ( at least here in this thread anyway).

In future I encourage everyone, either buying or selling, to take evidence and logs of the transactions they make, in particular with people they have never bought/sold to before. This includes the buyer/seller stating what is being bought/sold and how the transaction will work with the other party agreeing to the terms. This of course only really applies to BoP items.
09/16/2012 11:40 PMPosted by Toxify

That sux mate sorry to hear that, as Dark said be sure to pursue it best you can. Hope he does not xfer to our realm :\
<removed>