Rate That Transmog Set~

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 Next
@Dannea

Very peaceful, hard to have transmog possibilities at this level.

7.5/10

It WAS a lot better but I accidentally sold and disenchanted the matching pants.......... That is what I get for playing tired.

Fixed, not perfect, but similar model. Wanted to look like shadow without the robe. Sick to death of robes. The brown pants were NOT right.
@ Farlina 9/10

Very nice. I love the use of purple and the cute, innocent face your gnome had before blasting you in the face with an immolation. ^.^
@Shinar

So nice to see a DK that isn't reusing the starter set or covered in skulls. I don't know why, but I love those boots.

9/10 only because those gloves seem a bit off in color to me.
@Shinar

So nice to see a DK that isn't reusing the starter set or covered in skulls. I don't know why, but I love those boots.

9/10 only because those gloves seem a bit off in color to me.

I'm very surprised that I haven't seen a troll clothie using that awesome amazing mask until now. Just for that you get a 10/10 in my book, but the rest of the set matches very nicely as well. Very simple, and the colors all work well together!
@Bowan

Guess less clothes is more stealthy ;)
Never really liked the helm but going for a wild, even troll-ish, set is refreshing for a human.

8.5/10
7/10, It looks good, I'm just gettin' tired off all the black sets for rogues. Note for rogues, quit wearing black, Its cliched!

Edit: There's literally no pink or plain white gloves! Also I wish my mane didn't stick out of my hood >.>
Good lord. In the portrait 10/10. Full view 6/10. That robe just doesn't do it for me.
09/30/2012 12:10 AMPosted by Gogrimm
Good lord. In the portrait 10/10. Full view 6/10. That robe just doesn't do it for me.
I think 8/10
I think 8/10

I'll give it a 7/10. Simple but still nice.

I'll give you an 8/10.
Would be 10/10 with weapons.
10/01/2012 05:02 AMPosted by Thokk

I'll give you an 8/10.
Would be 10/10 with weapons.

Not mogged, but I'll give you 4/10 points because that helm is ridiculous.
10/01/2012 11:06 AMPosted by Mod
Not mogged, but I'll give you 4/10 points because that helm is ridiculous.

D:
I thought I did good.
Thokk, your helm is so ugly!
The shoulders and the legs doesn't match too.
Your mace isn't cool...

4/10
Don't take me wrong, and I know that you are leveling. I would love to rate your set again once you hit 90. :)

Peace!
There, judge me now!
*wields his warmace*
I like it, but I just don't love it. 7/10
@Thokk

Definitely you deserve a better note now. I would give a 7, as Kal.

@Kaltokk

Samurai druid? 5/10
@Thokk I use 2x The Dusk Blade model for the black glow to hide enchants. Goes pretty well imo but using them on the armory makes me do a stupid pose where you can't see half of the set clearly.
@Caztiel
6/10
A little bland but not bad.
Armory wasn't working earlier. Now it is. Hooray!