Rate That Transmog Set~

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 5 6 7 26 Next
9/10. I'd change the staff to something less neon. It's beautiful, but it clashes slightly with the calmer colors in the robe- the browns, teals and tans.
9/10 I really love all the silvers and reds, with the black and browns adds a very royal assassin touch in my opinion. Your fur even goes well with the set! The only thing that sets me off is the belt, the silver looks too odd against your very dark tabard.
10/10 Like how you went with the Tunic and not a robe.
Hoorah for Onslaught, 8/10.
07/31/2012 09:03 AMPosted by Aghleann
Your boots and bow aren't really doing it for me. The position of your armory is also a pain. WTB rotating armory. Though your profile Picture helps me to imagine it doesn't look so awful except from that angle so I would give it a 7/10

I will eternally be repulsed and love your set.
8/10
@ Lansuer

You look like a Power Ranger. Only reason I'm not giving you a 10 is because of the mace. 8/10

Keep that armor for transmog!

I realize the mace is for levelling and probably isn't for transmog but hey, I just call it how I see it.
@Glaivewind
9/10. The staff almost matches the set (only deducting 1 point because it's very druid-looking), and I like your mixing and matching of sets. I think there's a recolor of that staff that would match the greens/purples of your set.
Simple yet stylish and original. 8/10
<--- Another terrible Armory pose, and the helm is currently turned off. :P
@ Hazmat.

It's the cape that really makes that set for me, and uplifts it from just another recolour. It looks really nice on a Goblin, actually. I'm not quite sure how I feel about the axe, and the purple hair might be clashing just a little -- though there could be an appeal to that contrast.

A high 8.5, definitely.
@ Hazmat.

It's the cape that really makes that set for me, and uplifts it from just another recolour. It looks really nice on a Goblin, actually. I'm not quite sure how I feel about the axe, and the purple hair might be clashing just a little -- though there could be an appeal to that contrast.

A high 8.5, definitely.

9/10

Was going to be a 5 until I noticed you had the actual Soulforge pieces instead of the DMF ones.
@ Hazmat.

A high 8.5, definitely.

9/10

Was going to be a 5 until I noticed you had the actual Soulforge pieces instead of the DMF ones.
Very nice, specially if you made that at a lower level and for a good Rogue set; 9.5/10 I'd give you a perfect 10 but... something doesn't feel right and sadly I can't tell.
9/10

The over set is good, and it gives you a dashing look, I just cannot get past the clash between the armor, and the hair color :P[/quote]

10/10

That is a sharp outfit, I like!
9/10

The over set is good, and it gives you a dashing look, I just cannot get past the clash between the armor, and the hair color :P

10/10

That is a sharp outfit, I like![/quote]

Simple and elegant. I like this look a lot. Well done.
9.5/10
10/10

Looks great on an orc. The reds and the blacks all mesh together incredibly well. Look's amazing.

Now, as for my set...

I need the armory to update to show the staff that I use for my staff transmogs, but for now, you have to deal with the epic sticks of destiny. (They were seriously the only options I had. It's kind of pathetic.)
6/10. The helmet is a bit too pointy for my tastes.

This is my draenei vindicator, back from being poor.

9/10 I like the color scheme you chose and think it suits Draenei really well. I'm not big on using multiple pieces from a set but I've used the gloves and belt from one set for Ada so I won't complain. :) I do love your hammer choice as well. Your set is wonderful for a Draenei.

9/10 I like the color scheme you chose and think it suits Draenei really well. I'm not big on using multiple pieces from a set but I've used the gloves and belt from one set for Ada so I won't complain. :) I do love your hammer choice as well. Your set is wonderful for a Draenei.

I give it an 8/10. Has some of my favourite "priest" cloth pieces. And everything works together rather well.